Chapter 1

[WARNING: GIRLXGIRL ACTION! DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ]

note: also contains fantasy!

A long time ago, there was an island so far away that no one could ever find this island unless born on it. It was spacious and had countless biomes - deserts, mountains, grasslands, and most importantly, it had the ocean. The ocean was the only way off this island, but what lay beyond it, was only unknown. No one, once they left the island, ever returned.

A king and queen ruled over all the villages spread out on the island. They had seven sons and one daughter. The daughter was the youngest, but she was already a growing teenager. The oldest, one of the sons, was in his thirties and ready to take on the challenge of ruling the kingdom any day now from their father, who was already old and gray.

The other sons were divided up to work among the many professions on the island. The second oldest became a farmer, the third became a blacksmith, the fourth became a shipwright, the fifth a cartographer, the sixth a professor, but the seventh went to work for the mysterious group of the Psi Alpha Theta. The Psi were alchemists and enchanters, magicians and wizards. The Psi were interested in anyone of particular numerical birth, such as seventh sons, because they were hoping to one day get their hands on a seventh son of a seventh son. They also accepted thirteenth sons and thirteenth daughters, also any with magical talent, but when the first born son of the king secretly applied, he was rejected. He would not forget this humiliation, even if it was private.

An amazing thing about this kingdom was, other than being impossible to ever find, was that it was considered perfectly acceptable to be gay. It was known the fourth, fifth, and sixth sons were gay, with the seventh being bi. The daughter herself was a lesbian, and always surrounded herself with the prettiest women she ever saw, often finding them while riding on her horse through villages.

This is where our story begins.