Fragile Fury - Chapter Seven

Sorry it has been like, forever since I posted any of this, I have been really busy, sorry!

Please can you Vote and Comment and tell me what you think of it? I'd really appriciate it =)

Anyway, I hope you like this again, its quite an interesting chapter I think.

Enjoy!

************************************************************************

Chapter Six!

Anna and the Dark angel landed in the Forbidden Forest, amongst the darkness. Damon licked his lips as his eyes slid over Anna's body. 'You taste as good as you look,' he muttered. Anna blushed.

She could hear whispers in the darkness, little voices. Like the sort you hear in schools, gossiping about the newest craze. Damon started walking off, leaving Anna alone in the little black clearing all by herself. Night had fallen suddenly, and everything was black. Not wanting to be left alone, with the whispers, Anna hurried off after Damon. She stumbled over something, and knocked into one of Damon's wings. It curled round at an awkward angel and stopped her from landing on the floor.

Damon turned and looked at her. He was suddenly very close. His warm red lips hiding his vampiric fangs, looked so kissable in the dim light. Anna found herself leaning towards his, her hands splayed across his muscled chest. She was so close, and he didn't seem to be moving, he used his own hands to guide her across his skin. He slid them lower and lower over the groves of his stomach muscled, until Anna gulped loud enough for him to hear. He smirked and slipped her hands across his hips to his back. Anna sighed, so close, she thought. That's when the giggles started. Little childish giggles like wind chimes drifted to them on the wind. Then they got louder and louder. Noises like harsh witches cackled echoed from the darkness. Louder and louder, they continued to get.

Damon took hold of Anna's hand and pulled her back between the shadows. She wasn't sure whether to fight him, or just let him take her where ever he was planning too. She decided on the later. If he wanted to take her somewhere - even with her father's blood - Anna knew she couldn't fight him. Besides, he didn't look very dangerous . . . yet.

'Where are you taking me?' Anna said. His fingers dug deeper into the skin of her wrist. 'Damon, you're hurting me,' her feet scuffed the scattered leaves on the forest floor. 'Why are we in the Forbidden Forest? Damon, we're not supposed to be here. The Fey,' Damon continued to drag her deeper into the forest. His wings rustled, then were still a moment later. Something had put her fallen angel on edge. It worried Anna that he was scared.

'Damon,' she said. His red eyes had slithered down to pools of charcoal. 'Damon!' Anna gasped as her wings spread wide stretching the skin of her back. I'll never get used to that feeling, she thought. She twisted her wrist and tugged in one smooth motion. Damon's fingers scraped along her skin and her wrist freed from his grasp. Anna's arms looked pale against her red dress, and almost white against the forests shadows. 'Tell me where we're going,' her eyes narrowed on him. But the trick of pain in a person head that she had learnt, no longer worked on him. The only affect her gaze seemed to have on his, was make him want to jump her.

'To many questions, my sweet, far too many questions,' he looked nervously around. There was a rustle behind Anna, Damon stepped closer to her. She could feel his power bubble along her skin. The familiar burning touch caressed her. 'We must leave,' his hand clasped around Anna's upper arm. 'The forest is displeased.' He didn't give Anna a chance to argue. The shadow of something that could have once been a person, threw its self forwards. Damon leapt into the air, holding Anna tight.

Anna's wings were restless, they didn't like being in the sky and not open. Her wings sprung out, their tips like fingers grazes along the sky. They hand been so strong when they had opened, than Damon's grasp had been pried free. Ana was tumbling towards the forest, her eyes met the shadow. Rows of razor teeth clamped shut and opened again, as if it were chewing chicken on a bone. The shadow made a noise like an angry yapping dog, as it fidgeted across the ground. Anna covered her eyes with her arms as she neared the ground. If the shadow was going to eat her, she didn't want to watch.