Chapter 10

Katniss's POV

"Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!!!" It's Caesar Flickerman.

I walked to the stage, and saw Peeta walked from the opposite side of the backstage.

His blonde hair has glitters. He wears a black with gold tuxedo. I have nothing to say. He's just... Super handsome.

We sat on the red sofa next to Caesar.

He had his hair gold and the rest of his appearance is gold.

"So, Peeta, when do you plan of proposing to Katniss?" He said. I blushed. Then I accidentally put my hands on my mouth.

"Things are doing great." Peeta smiled.

"What do you mean "things are doing great"?"

"Caesar... Can I, uh, tell you a secret?" Peeta says grinning.

"Sure."

Peeta stands up and went to Caesar And whispered something in his ear.

"REALLY?!" Caesar says out loud.

"Yeah." Peeta smiled and looked at me.

"Whaaaat?" I said smirking.

Caesar laughs and said, "You look really stunning today, Katniss."

"Thanks." I grin.

"Now Katniss, how are you doing?"

"Great, I guess." I smirked.

"Well, I heard that you were in a hospital a few days ago. What happened?" Caesar said.

"Do I really have to answer that question?" I said then the Capitol laughs.

"Well, it was clearly my fault." I paused and start to giggle.

"Here goes nothing!" Peeta says laughing. Then the Capitol starts laughing too.

"Okay, we were gonna watch a movie and-" I say but Caesar cuts me off.

"You and Peeta?" Asks Caesar.

"Umm yes?" I said

"Alone?" Caesar says then the Capitol starts Awwww-ing loudly and me and Peeta can't do anything but blush.

"As you were saying, Katniss?" Caesar says while laughing because he just realize that I was blushing.

"Okay, me and Peeta planned to watch a movie at my place at 2 o'clock while i wait for him at my house, I drink mango juice, after about 30 minutes, he knocked on my door. I opened it. Then he said he said he was going upstairs to do something in my house. So I just sat on the couch and drink mango juice after about 5 minutes, someone grabbed my shoulder. Of course I screamed. I then spit mango juice at Peeta because he scared me to death!!" I laugh.

Then the Capitol won't stop laughing too.

"It was gross. I'm telling you guys." Peeta said.

Then the Capitol laugh even harder.

"But how did you end up in a hospital?" Caesar said. Still laughing.

"He lied to me about going here in the Capitol because he said he was going to District 4 to hang out with Finnick. Then I pulled a prank on him and I rush upstairs pretending to get mad at him and I said horrible words to him. Like, 'I hate you' or 'Leave me alone. I don't need you.' Then before I knew it, he was taking it seriously and sobbing so bad and banging in the door saying that he's sorry and he won't do it again.

Then I said horrible words to him again. And he said if he doesn't need me, he'll go away and he will love me forever even if I don't love him back." I paused then the whole Capitol and Caesar keeps on 'Awwww-ing' at me and Peeta. We both blushed. I hide my face with my hands, laughing.

"What happens next?" Caesar said.

"Well, he stopped talking. I heard footsteps going down and banging on the door. Then that's when I realized that he was taking it so seriously. VERY seriously. Then I followed him outside and saw him running with tears. I was running too, trying to stop him and tell him that it was all a prank. While I was running, a bolt of stupidity came into my body and I tripped on a rock, causing a lot of wounds and blood out my body. I shout his name then he came to me, crying and I think he helped me get to the hospital because everything went black."

"Well, I think it's fun." Caesar paused. "But it hurts so bad."

"Exactly." I said. "I regret doing that and I won't do it again."

"And IF you do it again??" Peeta says eyeing me and smirking at me.

"I will do this everyday." I said, smiling. And I kissed him in the lips.

I don't care if we're on the Capitol and if a lot of people staring at us. I just want to kiss him. To feel all the love he had for me.

I hear Awww-ing sound from the Capitol and from Caesar.

"Umm should we come back later?" He said laughing.

We suddenly break from the kiss.

"Sorry." Me and Peeta said automatically.

Caesar laughs and said, "I have a surprise for you two." He said smirking.

"Sounds fun." Peeta smiles.

"Oh. I think you two lovebirds will love it." Caesar winks at us.

I looked at Peeta questionably and he just shrugged and mouthed me, "I have no idea."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the two star-crossed lovers, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!!" Caesar shouts with joy.

Me and Peeta looked at him curiously then I heard the Capitol screaming like crazy. Gasping and Aww-ing very loudly that I can't hear a thing.

That was before I looked at the big screen that was attached at the wall where everybody can see it.

I saw a girl with dark hair and a boy with a blonde hair, lying on the ground, kissing.

•SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE, A MONTH!! IM SO SORRY!😫•