Chapter 3 ~Flashback~

(Chapter 3)

A strong flashback hits me. A horrible one.

It's about Prim.

Her death.

It all started with a horrible knock on the door.

"Katniss! somebody's at the door!" Prim shouts from down the stairs. Doing her assignments.

"Just a second!' i shouted. i was thinking of Peeta on how the Capitol tortured him. And how they hijacked him. Poor Peeta. But everything's okay now. We already saved him from the Capitol. He lives with me now in District 13, now that district 12 is all burned up after the 75th Quarter Quell. The bad thing is, when we saved him, he doesn't know anything or anyone in district 12. Except me. Only me, his target, his main target, his only target., 

Was killing me. Killing Katniss Everdeen, the one he loved for the rest of his life. The one he fells in love with at the age of 5 years old, until now.

But we already did a good job. We already told him EVERYTHING he forgotten. well, not all of it.

~5 minutes later~

"KATNISS! HELP!!" i heard her shouting from the top of her lungs while sobbing. I can tell she's hurt.

wait, why is she hurt? why is she screaming? did somebody hijacked her like they did to my Peeta?

I was worried. i have a feeling that something bad is going to happen right now. 

I ran down the stairs as fast as i could just to reach her. When i get down the stairs, 

i panicked.

Prim was lifted up by the peacekeepers. PEACEKEEPERS?!

what the hell are they here for?!

why did they did to my sister??

"KATNISS! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Prim said sobbing as the peacekeepers dragged her outside.

I chased the peacekeepers outside and try to pull them down to get Prim. But instead, They punched me in the face. Very hard.

Why are they doing this, anyway?!

I was begging them to put her down but they won't budge.

"PUT HER DOWN PLEASE!!!!" I said creating a non-stop waterfall into my grey eyes.

Why are they doing this to my innocent little duck?! what did she do wrong?!

She doesn't even deserve to live this horrible life. And to just be dragged by some peacekeepers from the Capitol!

If anyone in this world deserves

to be dragged out by some peacekeepers, It's me. not her.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!" I shouted at the peacekeepers while crying.

They didn't answer.

"PRIM!! NOO!!!!" I screamed. I wanted to save her so badly but the peacekeepers would kill me i lf i did. Wait, why do i care if i die? nobody needs me after all.. i really need to save Prim. Whether they would kill me or not. I don't care anymore.

The peacekeepers took her away without a word.

I chased them. As i was about to knock  down one of the peacekeepers, i got a punch from them. It really hurts. My nose is bleeding so badly.

"KATNISS HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" Prim shouted.

That's it! i lose my temper.

Then i punch and slap the peacekeepers like crazy.

until someone grabbed my shoulder.

Familiar warm hands touched my shoulder. I smell bread from him.

Peeta.

He hugged me and try to hush me but i don't. I started sobbing again causing a waterfall to my eyes again.

Wait..! why is he trying to stop me? to save my sister? this isn't right. What is wrong with him, anyway?! what is he doing?! I really can't understand what's happening right now!

"PEETA! I HAVE TO SAVE HER! GET OFF ME!!!" I screamed at him like somebody's torturing me with tears in my eyes. I tried to kick him and punch him, but it doesn't work. Even if i hurt him, he's still hugged me tightly. I want to stop hurting him because of the pain in his eyes. But i can't. I have to save Prim.

"shhh..Katniss! calm down!" says Peeta

"PEETA, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU STOPING ME FROM SAVING HER?!" I said from the top of my lungs.

"Katniss.. please, let me explain first!" He said. 

Wait, what?! explain what?!! is this about president Snow?! what did that mad old man do this time?! Do i really have to listen to Peeta? No. I have to save her. I got to get my little sister back.

"PEETA PLEASE! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!!!!!!!" i screamed again. trying to get out of his soft, comfortable warm hands.

"There's no use Katniss! President Snow will kill us all and burn district 13 if we try to save her."

then everything turns black again.

My eyes flutter open but only half of it.

"Katniss? Katniss!! are you awake?" said a familiar voice. It's Haymitch.

Haymitch?! what is he doing here?! where's Prim? where's my little sister? Is she hurt?

"Prim? Prim! Where is she?! please tell me! where is she?! i have to save her!!!"  i sceamed. standing  up from a bed. A bed? why am i in a bed?! did i fell asleep?! what happened?????

"Katniss, Sweetie, Calm down! everything's fine. When i called you 'Catnip', you fell down the foor hitting your head. And then i picked you up and placed you on a bed, and called Haymitch because i thought a flashback about Prim and Gale hits you when i called you 'Catnip' i thought he might help." says Peeta patiently.

Oh. i get it. Everything becames absolutely clear now. I'm a little angry at Peeta for calling me 'Catnip' though.

"Well, yeah.. it did.." i said hugging my bread boy while sobbing in his shirt and then Haymitch leaves the room, sensing that i need privacy.

"Oh no. Katniss, I'm very very sorry." he said sadly.

"okay." i said kissing him.

"How about, we go downstairs and see what our friends are doing." he said excitedly.

"Jeezz.... Fine!!" i said laughing.

when i was halfway to the living room, i heard that Finn, Annie, Johanna and Madge laughing very loud. I think they are watching the television. And then i heard their voices. They were like:

"Omg!! they are sooo sweet!" 

and..

"OMIGOSHH!! They kissed over and over again!!"

They were like weirdos. I think they are watching some love story or something.

I ran to the living room.

"Hey, Guys! what are you-" i paused.

When i saw what they are watching.

I ran upstairs again because of embarrassment.

(Comment, share and vote! :) i'll write chapter 4 tomorrow! :))))) )