Chapter 4 ~The Video~

As i ran upstairs, i felt i'm blushing. why?

I'm so embarassed. REALLY embarassed! why again?

Because of what they are watching. They are watching the videos of me and Peeta having a movie marathon last night.

.

~Flashback~

Where's Peeta? he should be on my house by now. He should be here at 2:00 pm

~30 minutes later~

where is he?! it's already 2:30 pm!! i swear, if he comes here at 3:00 pm, i'm gonna punch him in the eye.

There's nothing to do so i just ran to the fridge and drink some mango juice, my favorite. While i was drinking, i heard a knock on the door.

"W-w-w-wh-h-o-o i-i-is i-t??" i shout while drinking

"The boy with the bread." says the person behind that door. While chuckling.

I stopped from drinking. When he opened the door, I ran to him and accidentally we both fell on the foor

"Why are you late?" i said. Facing him. While were still on the floor

"Why do you care? Got a little worry, cupcake?" he said laughing. And then he kissed me. i blushed.

" 'Cupcake'? are you crazy?!" i said. A little annoyed.

"What's wrong with that, Sweetheart?" said Peeta. Patting me on the head.

"Stop it. You're not Haymitch." i said angryly. I said punching him playfully in the shoulder.

"Fine! can i go upstairs?" he said. And then he kissed me again. I blushed again.

"What for? and would you stop doing that?!" i screamed.

"Doing what, girl on fire?" he said. Teasing me.

"Would you stop kissing me, bread boy?" i said sighing

"Why would i do that? don't you love me?"

"Ofcourse i love you!" i said kissing him on the cheek.

"Then why are you-" he said.

"Because what we are going to do is called movie marathon, and not Love Marathon, We can save that for later. Okay, bread boy?" i said.

"Aughh.. okay. whatever you said, sweetheart." he said annoying me.

"stop it! you're not Haymitch!" i said really annoyed.

Then Peeta stand up and then he helped me up too. And ran upstairs while giggling. I don't know why he ran upstairs. Nevermind! i sat on the couch drinking my mango juice again.

Then someone knocked on the door.I jumped and almost spill my mango juice and ran to the door as fast as i can. I dunno why. I just think some great thing is going to happen if i open that door.

When i opened the door, I scream with delight and shout like crazy.

"Pizza delivery!" said the man at the door. It's the pizza delivery guy! yees!

I ordered pizza a while ago because i'm super hungry.

"Yaaaayy!" I squealed like a little girl.

I gave the delivery guy the money and then he left.

I ran to the table as fast as i can to eat the pizza because i'm very very hungry.

I placed the pizza in the table and opened it. It's cheese flavor. My favorite! I took one slice of pizza and then swallowed it like a hungry pig. It was soo good, i want more. Then i took another slice of pizza and then swallowed it again because of my hungryness.