Chapter 19

(Thalia's POV)

  Oh my gods! My dad's face was hilarious.

  Gods and goddesses alike were staring at us. "Um, who are you?" Annie asked.

  "Oh you know," Percy said. "Just Chaos and all."

  Their eyes widened and all of them hastily bowed, "Ummm, Lord Chaos, why are you here?" My dad stuttered.

  I couldn't take it. Their expressions were hilarious. I started laughing, Percy and Nico soon followed my example.

  "Why are you laughing?"

  "Because you actually thought we were Chaos!" Nico said.

  "If you're not Chaos then who are you?" Athena asked.

   We cleared our throats.

  "Prepare for trouble" Percy said.

  I continued it, "And make it double"

  Nico then said, "To prepar-hahahahahah"

  We looked at Nico then the gods, goddess, and demigods. We started laughing again. Our hood slipped off.

  "Thalia. Percy, and Nico!" Annabeth yelled. "What the Had-Hell!"

  "Sorry Wise Girl." Percy spoke. "It was just to good to pass."

  "Well you're dead!" We gulped.

  "Please don't hurt us!" Percy pleaded. He started using his baby seal eyes.

  "Don't look at the eyes, don't look at the eyes, don't look at the eyes." Annabeth chanted. She looked at the eyes. "Fine."

  Me, Nico, and Percy cheered.

  "Now," Her majesty said. "Let's go to Olympus."

  "Best idea I've ever heard come out of your mouth!" I snapped as we flashed away.