Chapter 3

( 3rd Person's POV)

After the 3 cousins finished beating their fathers up, which was kind of sad cause it was pretty entertaining. The gods, well. . . the gods that the cousins didn't beat up said that the gods said that the demigods who were forced to go to high school should start packing up. They also said the everybody, except the Stolls, will got to separate schools.

  After that speech. . . let's just say that Annabeth and Percy had a little more fun with the gods with weapons.

  ----Time skip to the morning----

  It was morning and every one was packed up. "Hey guys" Reyna said. "The gods decided that Pollux doesn't need to go, but I do".

  "YESS!!!!" Pollux screamed in excitement. Everyone looked at him. "Uhhhh. . . I mean -uh- Awwww. He-he, BYE!!!!" He ran as fast as he could back to his cabin.

  "Well, he's lucky" Clarrise said.

  "Yep!" The Stolls agreed.

  "Hey guys!!" Percy yelled. "Come on, Argus is waiting." Everybody soon got up and ran after Percy.

  "So. . ." Annabeth started. "Are you guys excited?"

  Everybody looked at her. "Guess not. . ." She murmured.

  "Didn't think it was that obvious, Annie." Thalia said.

  "Whatever. . ." Annabeth said back with no enthusiasm.

  "Well, guess our stop is here guys" Nico said.

  "At least our schools are close together" Piper said.

  "Well, bye for now" Frank said.

  "Byes" and "See you later" were soon exchanged by these unlucky demigods as they got ready for school tomorrow.