Chapter 6

(Travis' POV)

"Hey Conner, ready for school?" I asked, putting my books in locker.

"Yep." Conner replied. Now, you might be wondering how we got in the same school. . .

"I just can't believe we blackmailed the gods." Conner told me with a huge grin on his face.

"I know, they should look before they speak." I said grinning remembering that day.

"We should've brought a camera, so we could've took pictures of their faces!!"

"True. Wonder, how Nico, Thalia, and Percy is gonna react?" I questioned.

"I know, but we are going to be so powerful, now that the Olympians are making us become their h-" Conner suddenly interrupted.

"Oh, Travis." Britney, the school slut said.

"What?" I yelled at her. She was so annoying.

"My parents aren't home to night, so we can, you know, have fun. . ." I sat a pleading face to Conner, who just laughs at my misfortune. What kind of brother is he.

"Nope, I have a girlfriend." I said in an obvious tone.

(Britney's POV)

"Well, whoever she is, she's probably weak and ugly." I sneered.

"HEY!!! DON'T YOU DARE CALLL HER THAT!!" Travis yelled at me.

   Oh no he didn't. I suddenly thought of a plan that will make him date and make everybody bow down to me. I smirked. Everybody at school are now watching us. "Well, I am daughter of Hermes, Goddesses of the moon, pranks, and beauty." I said making everybody laugh at me. I was confused, that is the right, right. . .?

   Conner then said, "Oh. . . that's a shame."

  "Why?" I asked.

  "Because, we are the sons of Hermes. He is a boy, he is also the messenger of the gods and a lot more, BTW, and you aren't and will never be a demigod!!" Travis screamed at me.

  They then disappeared with a bright flash, leaving everybody confused on where they went.