Chapter 7

(Clarisse's POV)

  "Stupid gods!! Making me, go to school. They. Will. Pay." I uttered. Suddenly, a hand pushed me against a locker. There was Stella, queen bee of the school. She thinks she rules the school. I rolled my eyes. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I yelled, surprising her, cause I was the weak, little shy nerd in this school. As If!! ME!! Weak!!! That'll happen when Percy becomes rude and arrogant.

"Well, you finally found out how to use your mouth." Her "friends" laughed. She really doesn't have a sense of humor, huh? I glared at her and she flinched. Good. I smirked.

"Is that all you got?" I taunted.

"Nope, but you should know, I'm the QUEEN BEE here, so I can make your life a living hell, nerd." She snorted.

"Your right." I said. "You are the Queen BEE, cause talking to you really stings."

She looked mad. Everybody watching us wanted to laugh. "Well. . ." She told me. "At least i"m pretty." She laughed.

I smirked again and sang. "Twinkle twinkle little sta-"

She inturupted me. "What are you gonna do sing me to sleep?" She laughed with her minions.

I started singing again. "Twinkle twinkle little star. I wanna hit you with a car." I started to smile, while Stella started to frowned. She suddenly stopped. HUH? What. . . is she afraid to get wrinkles? I swear she could be a daughter of Aphrodite. "Throw you off a tree so high. Hope you break your neck and DIE!!!!!!!!" I sang the last part out loudly.

''OHHHH!!"

"BURN!!"

And "Need me to call an ambulance, Stella, cause you just got BURNED!!!!" went from the crowd of students.

Stacy looked mad. She then started to scream. "How dare you!!! Well, you can't beat this one." She started to recite a poem. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have. . ." She paused. "Wait, how many fingers do we have?" She asked. Everyone facepalmed.

"We have 5 fingers, STUPID!!" a student shouted from the crowd.

"Okay, thanks." She started again. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fing-"

I stopped her. "Let me stop you right there. I am done with your bullying so i'm leaving. By the way, my name is Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares, and a lot more titles I could list, but I want to leave as fast as I can. I calmly stated, walking out the door. "So, BYE!!!" I screamed.