Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Elsa? Really?!? (Emma's P.O.V)

After our visit with Belle and Gold, Killian and I went to check out the apartment Henry had found for me. It was across the street from the docks and I had a beautiful view of the water. I loved that about it because the water made me feel safe.

A quality Killian said we shared. "I like it, but it's so big," I complained, "I'll get lonely," I sighed. "Well, Swan, you don't have to be alone. You'll have the lad," Killian pointed out. I nodded, "I wonder, though, if I'll have anyone else?" I asked.

"What do you mean, love?" He asked. "I don't know, perhaps a 'devilishly handsome pirate' to keep me company?" I suggested, imitating his accent. "Oh... Well, I'm sure if you were to invite that pirate to keep you company here, he'd be more than happy to help," he replied with a smile.

"Good, I'll ask him about it some time," I returned the smile. After looking around a bit more, I decided that this would be the place. "Come on, let's go get some lunch," I said, dragging Killian with me, back to my parents' place.

"Hey!" I said as we walked in. "Hey," my dad replied, handing Killian and I a plate with grilled cheese on it, Killian making sure to take the plate with both hands. David did a double take when he saw that and then his moth dropped open.

"What the hell... What did you... How... What?!?" He stammered. Killian smiled proudly and looked at me with love in his eyes. "Your daughter is an amazingly generous person, mate," he said, still smiling.

Mary Margaret and Henry came downstairs, Neal in my mom's arms. "Hey guys," Henry said, "I have something really cool to show you," he smiled. "Not as cool as what I got today, I'm sure," Killian laughed. I looked at him knowingly.

"What?" Henry asked. Killian simply clapped his hands together, "Well..." He started but was cut off by Henry looking in awe at Killian's new hand before simply saying "I told you she loves you too," taking an orange, he smiled at Killian and went back to his room.

I looked at Killian confused, but shook it off, taking a bite of my grilled cheese. My mom walked over to Killian and smiled. "There you go. Your happy ending," she said to the two of us. I smiled and took Killian's hand in my own and smiled at her.

Our happiness lasted another three hours. That evening, I got a call from Regina, telling me to come to the farm house with my father and Killian. I panicked right away. "What if she's mad about Robin and tries to kill you?!?" I asked Killian. "Emma," he and David said at the same time, "Emma, neither of us will let that happen. All three of us will be fine, let's go," David said.

I stood there for a moment, but then kissed Henry and Neal on the forehead, and hugged my mom. "I love you all," I said, getting my black coat, putting on some boots and leaving with Killian and David.

We took the truck to the farm house, and saw Regina, Robin, Gold and Belle there waiting for us. "What the hell's going on?!?" I exclaimed, seeing the very blue-looking farm house. It was completely covered in ice. "The ice queen... Elsa... But she's in my vault," Rumple was mumbling something to Belle.

"Wait," I laughed, "Elsa? Like... Ice shooting, let it go singing, loveable Elsa?!?" I asked. David shot me a warning glance. "Miss Swan, I have no idea what you're talking about, but the Elsa I'm speaking of is quite different than that," Gold explained.

"She's somewhere in this town..." Regina said, "I can feel it. She's powerful, almost as much as you," she looked at me worriedly. "Um, wasn't Zelena... You know, more powerful than I am?" I asked, "At first, yes, but your power has grown since then. This isn't good," Regina explained.

"Well, clearly," Killian said, "what do you say we do about it?" He asked. Regina glared at him, ignoring his costume change, "Well, Hook I-" he cut her off, showing her his two hands, "Killian," he said. Regina stared at his hands for a moment, then looked at me, the back at him. "Are you two...?" She asked. "Is this really necessary right now?" Killian asked.

"No, it's fine," I said, "yes, Regina we are," she rolled her eyes. Killian started to say something but I elbowed him to stop him. "Okay, so do we go find her, or what?" I asked. "I shouldn't be hard," Killian added, "I mean, she left a trail..." He pointed to the thin trail of ice leading into the forest.

"Wait..." Gold said, "she was in my vault, and we need to figure out how she got out. I glanced at Killian with a scared expression. "The portal," he said. "Past you proofed us into your vault and I created the portal to get us back," I added. "A vase thing was on a table near it, and it must have come along," I said.

Gold looked at us, at a loss for words. "I'm such an idiot," he muttered. "Well, while we're talking about stupid things past you did, you tried to kill me," Killian said. "I'd gladly try it again," Gold replied. "Rumple!" Belle exclaimed, "I though we were over this!" She said. The two started bickering and Belle and I had to stop them.

"I thought we were over this ridiculousness!" Regina said, "we need to split up," she said. "Preferably with those two away from each other," Robin added. We split up into three groups. Killian and I were going to search the forest and follow the trail, Regina and Robin (who said Mirian understood that it had been 30 years) were searching the farm house for clues, and Rumple, Belle and David were going back to town to warn people.

We we all about to leave when Rumple stopped us. "Wait," he said, "I need to see Emma and Regina in my shop tonight at 10:00. We need to work with Emma. You're still not completely done training," he said. That much I knew. Magic was still a struggle for me so I nodded. We agreed that 9:30 would be our meeting time back here to discuss what we found.

As Killian and I made our way into the forest and everyone went their ways, I couldn't help but think about how ridiculously unlucky we all were. "Friggin Elsa!" I said to Killian. He smiled at me and kept walking. "Why are you happy about this?!? This is technically our fault!" I exclaimed. "Yes, but this time, we're an even better team. Emma, I know this is frustrating, but you know we'll get through it," he said.

"Shhh!!" I said, pulling Killian behind a tree and pointing to the figure of a blonde woman in a blue dress with a cape. "Yep, that's Elsa alright," I sighed. "In New York, Henry forced me to take him to see her movie. It's brand new..." I explained in a quiet voice.

"What the bloody hell is a movie, Swan?" He asked. I shook my head "later," I whispered. "Come on," I motioned for Killian to follow me. We were going to sneak up on Elsa and try to get rid of this problem right away. Yeah right. The first time she turned around, Killian managed to pull me behind a tree. The second time, I had to deflect a blast of ice with magic, so she saw us.

"Who are you?" I demanded, full well knowing the answer. "Elsa, but I am a queen and you will address me as your majesty. Tell me peasant, what realm am in?" She spat. "Well, first of all, I don't appreciate you speaking like that to my girlfriend, and secondly, she isn't a peasant. She too is royalty," Killian snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "We are in the land without magic, but here, in this town, it's possible to use. Please, we don't want to be enemies," I said kindly, "we want to help you. Is there something you seek?" I asked. "Killian Jones," she said sharply, "I want to kill him,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why doesn't Elsa recognize Killian?!? Why does she want to kill him?!? Next chapter, guys!!! Hope you enjoyed, vote and comment! Se ya,

~Jillchair8e