Pregnant?

Sequel to Adopted?

Okay guys....sequel is officially posted!

Prologue:

I should take this as a celebration! I mean, not everyone can have babies....they either have to have a surrogate or adopt. For example......Angelina Jolie, she's adopted too many kids, yet she is still adopting. Wait, can she have babies?.....Can she?

Anywho, I guess Im not the only one excited. One second, I find out Im pregnant, in this tiny, in need of cleaning, pharmacy bathroom. And, the next, Im being squashed between two, over excited teenagers! Well, were technically adults....but you know what I mean.

Sam, my husbands sister/twin, pulled back first, and gave me a 100 watt smile. I smiled back, Im glad she's excited....if I found out I was an auntie, I would start buying baby clothes the second I find out.

"Can't wait to tell Ethan!" She pulled out her phone, and quickly dialed his number. Me and Jenny walked away, as she started to shout in the phone. Jenny saw my worried expression, so she stopped walking and turned towards me.

"What's eating your goat?" She asked, and I sighed,

"I don't kow how to tell Chris." She rolled her eyes,

"Thats whats wrong?! Don't worry about it,..Chris will be extremely over-excited....trust me. I bet you, the second he finds out...hes either going to start talking to your belly...or, start buying baby clothes." I laughed..that seems like something he would do.

"When should I tell him?" I asked, and Jenny shrugged,

"Don't you guys have a date tonight?" She asked, and I nodded not understanding. Until, jenny gave me a look. What? Im slow these days, I haven't been in school in 5 months. I smiled at Jenny,

"I'll tell him at our date." She rolled her eyes,

"Oh....good idea, I could've came up with that idea.....oh wait, I did." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Sam walked back, with a smile. It was actually kind of creepy...if you think about it.

"So, what's this I hear about a date?" Sam asked, and I shrugged,

"Me and Chris are going on a date tonight. I was going to tell him at the date." I said, and Sam nodded,

"Where?" I looked down, as a blush crawled up my cheeks,

"Actually, we were going to stay home, and he was going to cook a dinner." Sam and Jenny exploded with awwwww's. I know what you're thinking...Chris can cook? Well...yes he can, after my attempt at cooking, that poisoned both of us, he started to learn how to cook. Now, the only thing I know how to cook is bacon.....my ultimate favorite food.

"What are you doing here? Go eat with your hubby." I was about to say, I was here to find out if I was pregnant or not. But, I decided to bite my tongue. Now, is not the time to answer jennies question.....now is the time to think of a way to tell everyone else.

Chris will probably tell Fiona, his mom, the second he finds out. Fiona would tell Andy, her husband, and Pamela, my biological mom. Pamela would tell mom, who would be angry, that I didn't tell her the second I found out. Mom would tell Dad.....and I don't know who would tell Petunia, my grandma. Maybe, Adam...my biological dad.

I looked forward, and realized that I was inside my car, at my house. Holy Banana Juice! Did I just drive home without realizing it....and without paying attention. Wow, I should win a medal, labeled, 'Most Advance Driver In The U.S...so far.'.....yeah.

I noticed Chris's Mercedes in the drive way. I quickly got out of the car, completely ignoring the other car in the drive way, as I ran towards the front door. Quick question....can you exercise while you're pregnant?....Another time.

"Chris....babe, where are you?!" I shouted inside the echoing hallways, of my Robin blue colored house. Yeah, that's my new favorite color....for now.

"Im in the kitchen babe!" He shouted back, and I walked towards the kitchen. Okay, how should I say this.....Im pregnant!....I have a bun in the oven!......Chris, Im with child........Im Preggers......this is going to be hard.

I walked inside the kitchen, totally unaware of the other person in the room.

"Chris, Im-" I looked over to see, a completely unexpected person.....Adam, and Pamela.

"Hey honey, you're not going to say hi to your favorite mom." I rolled my eyes at Pamela, and walked over to her and gave her a hug. Adam smiled at us. We rarely speak.....it's just awkward, even though he's my biological dad.

"Hi Adam." I said, and he smiled at me. His green eyes were twinkling. I would know....I have the same eyes.

"So, what were you about to say, when you were walking in?" Chris asked, and I looked between the three people. Come on Jamie....say it. Im Pregnant! Im Pregnant! Im Pregnant!

"I-I.....ummm,....Im Pregnant."