Be Brave When You Can ♡

I lifted my hand and sternly knocked. I put a straight face as my long lost brother opened the door. His face was extremely stressed with purple bags drooping down. I wondered if he was too tired beatng up Ray.

"What do you think your doing in my property?" He said while yawning.

"I'm your sister and I need comfort as I'm not getting any" I replied. I pushed past him and stood on a pile of letters. I picked one up and scanned the others they were all from the Bank requesting his overdue money. When he glanced at me he immediately snatched the letters and threw them were they were before. He walked off and I couldn't stop staring at this man who had my fiancee and nobody knew about it. I followed him and it led to the kitchen where he was eating Chinese Takeaway. He sat down and started eating leaving me and Selina standing.

"Ewww bruv why is your belly so fat?" He said disgusted.

"Thats because I'm pregnant you thicko, why would I expect you to know after you dont' care about no one but yourself" I mumbled back. But he heard everything I said.

"Wheres that Ray gone of to ?" He asked.

"Like I said, you dont care about no one but yourself so why would you know. And for the sake of my self respect for others hes missing and I don't know were he is" I said almost to tears. Not because of what I said but simply because he asked me such a stupid question when clearly he knew where he was. 

"I'm off to the toilet., where is it by the way?" Selina asked while on her phone.

"Up the stairs, down the corridor and there is a room to your left which says TOILET" He said while having food in his mouth.

Just as Selina left, I recieved a ping and read it. It was from Selina:

I'm off to find Ray 

I pretended to get a call from my Mum saying about how I was in the library revising. Matty watched my with his mysterious eyes.

"You've come here because I've got Ray." He said getting up and walking towards me.

"....No.. why on Earth..would I think that you....have Ray ? I said stammering.

"Don't fucking lie to me you stupid sket getting yourself pregnant with a dickhead" He shouted in my face. His breath still smelling of noodles

A tear dropped from my eyeball and when it fell Matty raised his hand and punched me with all his might. I felt dizzy and felt blood trickling down my throat from my fall. I stayed on the floor so he didn't do anymore damage. I was afraid that I was going to loose my babies because I had landed face first.

HEYY READDERSS :)

JUSST A NOTICE SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND THAT AFTER THIS CHAPTER IM GONNA START DOING FIRST PERSON FROM SELINA SO IT'LL BE SELINA NOT ASHLEE. SO WHEN I WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER I AINT GNNA BE ASHLEE ITS GNNA BE SELINA !!