Bad Day ♡

I sat down on the Couch and watched Ray walk out of the house. I grabbed the TV remote and watched boring documentaries about animals. Just then my phone pinged it read:

heyy ashlee,

sorry for gettin upset bout before its just that im in shock n i knew sumthing lyk this wud happen so pls dont take what happened earlier seriously.

selinaa xxxx

I sighed in relief. I then texted her back

hey sally,

im fine and dont worry bout before, it was nothing.

byee bbes

from ashleeee xxxx.

Then Mum came rushing in. She had bags full of clothes and new shoes.

"Heyy Lee"she said joyfully.

"Hi Mom I was just about to call you" I replied.

I suddenly then remembered about the History Essay. It was due for tommorow. But I had left my books in my locker and Selina wouldn't probably answer her pings.

SO I decided to get change and go around to Selinas'. As soon as I left I bumped into Ray as I wasn't loking where I was going.

"Hey Lee" He said grabbing me to kiss me.

"Goodbye" I said calmy trying to dodge his kiss.

"Lee, come on! How bad is it if you're pregnant !" He shouted.

"My whole life will be over in 9 months, I will have a baby in my arms when actually I should be recieving my A Levels, but thanks to you and your dirty work thats unlikely" I said almost in tears.

Ray didn't deserve any of my tears in this situation.

"You have plenty of time to get your A Levels, but you are young and fresh and should be happy your pregnant, at least you have the gift to produce little babies, but some women commit suicide because they are unable to give birth, so Ashlee Carter why don't you appreciate this special miracle you have been able to use!" He said also almost in tears.

"I thought you, out of all people would realise how serious this is,but Oh no, here we go again, you thinking about yourself, you know what for my sake and my childs, don't you ever touch or talk to me again" And this time tears came.

I wiped them and walked off not realising Ray was still standing there with his hands surrounding his face. Why was everything so messed up? Why did this have to happen to me?

Finally I got to Selinas house. She opened the door and hugged me so hard, I thought she was going to kill the baby. 

"Hey I'm fine" I said when really I was really the opposite.

"I'm soooo sorry about before I should have been there for you and I shouldn't have gone off like that, I'm so sorrryyy...I " 

"I'm finee" I cut her off, but saying that I was fine made my tears spill out again.

"OMG  Ashlee please don't cry I'm really sorry!" She said in a hurry.

"Its not you, ....Its Ray" I said weeping.

Selina pulled me to the couch and hugged me. I lay on her lap while she placed her hand on top of my head. She gave me a chance to calm down before I explained everything. When I was ready I sat up and told her everything.

" But Ashlee, you are having a kid, in 9 MONTHS, Ray was right about appreciating your little miracles" She said.

"Okay, so now your on his side" I said a little bit to defensive.

"Ashlee, please try to understand.Babe, dont fret about your A-Levels because as soon as you give birth, you rest and come back to school, I print everything we have done, I will come round to your house to help you understand, and I'll never leave your side. Ashlee, your are my bestest frend and I wouldn't leave you ever." Selinas speech touched me both sided of my heart.

I sobbed again and fell asleep on Selinas shoulder.

This sure was going to be bad.