Just when I thought I had everything ♡

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !

My alarm sure did know how to get on my nerves. I slapped the head and shook of the covers. I was so tired. I walked to the Bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I walked down to my bedroom to ping Ray and Selina my phone already pinged before I even had a chance to get it. It was from Ray:

hey ashlee,

juss wondering if you dont mind meeting me at selinas coz wanna take you guys out for breakfast.

rayy xx

I didn't expect to get that especially as we stopped talking for days. I quickly got dressed and got my bag and ran down to the kitchen. I looked for my case I had left from earlier yesterday because I was charging my phone and it's pretty hard putting the charger into the phone when you have a case. I quickly got some Mango juice from the fridge and drank it down so fast my throat started aching for 2 minutes. I left the house straight away with my phone in my hand ready to tell Ray I was on my way.

Hey bbes,

thats kl and we will meet u in 2o mins or maybe 3o mins.

ashlee xxxxx

I arrived at Selinas' in 10 minutes. I rang the doorbell and and she answered. 

"Hey, what are you doing so early?" She said yawning.

"Ray is gonna take us out for breakfast so we need to me him" I answered hurrying her up to get changed. But I realised afterwards that she was already changed. For the first time ever she was changed before I even told her to get changed. Then I had got an unexpected ping:

Hey Ashlee,

Its Matty, your brother, just wondering that you are alright and apparently you're pregnant, so imma find that pussyhole who made you pregnant and smash him.

Matty.

I gasped at the message. Matty is my brother who lives with my Dad.My Mum and Dad divorced when they had me and I don't really know my Dad that much. But he doesn't even know when my birthday is. He called me on the 13th December when actually my Birthday is on the 24th June. He really hurt me and said that he was drunk when he called and he apologised but still when I asked him when my Birthday was he said he had to much on his brain to even think about me. But stupidly, Matty decided to live with him as he couldn't stand Mum as she always blamed him for the breakup.

Selina must have watched me gasp so she snatched my phone and also gasped. 

"So Matty decided to message you know about beating up Ray, why doesn't he at least care and ask you about how you are ?" She said in disgrace.

"But at least he messaged, it does show he does have some manners for his younger sister" I answered back.

"Truss, I would rather have my brother not contact me" She said.

"Well you don't understand what it is to have a brother" I replied.

"Who would want a brother that leaves you and then pretends to care about you by saying that he is going to beat up your boyfriend. Does that make any sense? No. " Selina eplained in detail.

That actually was right. Selina finally handed me my phone back and did her hair and we soon left. 

We waited for Ray at Greggs. Just then something caught my eye. There was a boy snogging a girl. What caught my eye what that he had the same soft hair like Ray. Every single bit of his facial detail was the same. And I soon realised that Ray was kissing another girl. 

Tears filled my eye. Selina stood next to me and followed my gaze. She opened her mouth slowly.

"That's it she said!" She said angrily.

She walked up to Ray and she slapped him across the face. He looked quite shocked. 

"You are very lucky Ashlee gave you another chance. But what do you do know? You completely blow it!" She shouted at him.

Ray diverted his eyes to me. I was crying and he then had sorrow on his face and ran up to me. Selina came to me and walked me away from him carrying my wrist. 

"Ashlee, please that was just a joke" He said.

A joke ! Is that what he really thought.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME,I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT IS THIS THE WAY YOUR GONNA TREAT ME ? BY CHEATING ON ME? I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Don't you ever touch me ever again or I'll get Matty involved." I threatened.

Just as I thought everything was working out, it was vice versa.

Now, I would never ever speak to Ray again.