Sleepover Timee ♡

School was certainly a long day. We had a long lecture about our History Essay and that if we didn't do it we got a D for our reports which was complete shit to me. I thought of how I was gonna find time to do the Essay. The thought of an idea made me smile.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class Miss Carter ? " Mr Rob asked.

"And why are you picking on me when you can see other kids smiling ?" I replied.

"Because you in particular have got suprising low grades and that is quite shocking" He answered sternly.

"That's terrible Sir !" I dramatically said.

The whole class laughed. What was soo funny ? I simply didn't understand why I was getting picked.

"DETENTION ALL OF YOU FOR 7 HOURS THIS AFTERNOON !" Mr Rob shouted.

I stood up and started packing.

"Miss Carter that applies to you as well" He said calmy.

"Well that's too bad, because I'm really tired so I'm going home to sleep" I responded in the same manner.

Mr Rob screwed me and scribbled something down. As I walked out I bumped into Selina and Ray. 

"Guys can we go" I demanded.

"School hasn't finish Lee " Ray said.

"Fine, you stay here while I go home with Selina, and have great fun with Mr Rob in your detention.

You see when there is a Detention Mr Rob expects his form to come as well. 

"What the fuck, why is there a detention?" He said in shock.

" I dont know" I replied.

"Why don't we have a Sleepover ? Selina suggested.

"Great idea Sally !" I said.

As we all walked, we reached home within 13 minutes. Ray switched the TV on and was watching a football match while me and Selina were changing into our PJ's. We splashed on Make-up and did our hair. We came down and found Ray eating crisps.

"Ray what do you think of my PJ's ? " I asked him.

His eyes were fixed on my figure and suddenly I felt naked. He walked up to me, grabbed my face and said,

" I think you look sexy, but you could take it off to look even more sexier" He said is a sexy voice.

"You do know that I'm right behind you" Selina said in disgust.

Ray and I both blushed and looked like cherry tomatoes.

Selina seriously did know how to get on my nerves.