Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alex knew she was harsh on Justin but he couldn't stay strong forever. Alex got back to her house that Justin had bought her when she was eighteen. She went inside and went to bed. It had been a long day.

The next morning, a loud beeping noise woke Alex up. She turned over and shut the alarm off.

"Ugh!" She groaned and got out of bed. She walked into the bathroom, horrified at the hideous monster looking back at her. She turned on the sink, brushed her teeth, washed her face, brushed her hair and put it in a high ponytail.

"Time for work." She whispered to herself. She grabbed her purse, her keys and a yogurt and drove to her publishing building. She was a well-known author with three best sellers. She had to bring a copy of a draft of her new book to her publisher, Taylor, for approval and editing.

"Hi, Tay." She said.

"Alex! How's my favorite my client?" Taylor asked.

"Good. Here's my draft." She said handing her a ninety nine page packet.

"Okay." Taylor said taking the draft.

"Okay." She said and left.

Alex's POV:

I hope Justin doesn't think I was mean. It was true. I knew Madison was using him since last year. I overheard her talking to what everyone thought was her ex boyfriend, Chris. She's been cheating on him for god who knows how long. But I couldn't tell him that. He was madly in love. He would've just thought I was lying.

A/N:

Hey! So, I am switching between 3rd POV and Alex's or Justin's POV or someone else's. Comment what you think! Ily! 😘