Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Alex woke up the next day with pain...well...everywhere. There was blood running down her back and on the floor. Why did this have to happen to her? She did nothing wrong to Madison.

Alex's POV:

I lazily got out of bed, pain shooting through my body as I walked. I was no longer in the master bedroom but small room with a twin bed with pink walls, a couple posters and a night stand with an alarm clock.
How did I get here? It doesn't matter.
I'm hungry. I limp downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hello Alex." Madison spat at me.

"Madison." I mumbled, not really wanting to acknowledge to presence but scared at what she'll do to me.

"I see your awake. The punishment didn't hurt too much, didn't it?" She smirked.

I ignored her, putting back the milk for my cereal. I walked slowly to the table. She put her foot out and tripped me. I fell to the floor, spilling the cereal and screamed bloody murder. She grabbed the collar of my night shift and pulled me to my feet, roughly.
"Speak when you are spoken too." I whimpered and nodded quickly.

"Good. Oh, clean that mess you made." She went to make her own breakfast. Bitch.

*After Breakfast*

Alex's POV:

I was cleaning the mess that Madison caused earlier. She was talking to one of her "friends" in the next room. Why does she talk so loud? The world doesn't care about your conversation.

I finished cleaning, putting away the bucket and I rag I used. I walked to where Madison was and knocked on the door.

"What?" She hissed, hanging up her gold iPhone 6 plus.

"Uh, I finished cleaning." I said sheepishly, the door only opened a crack.

"Yeah. Whatever." She waved me off.

"Uh, okay." I went to close the door when she spoke.
"Wait! Here are your chores." She handed me a list.

"Chores?" I asked, confused.

"Yes. Chores. You're my slave now, remember?" She stated matter-of-fact.

"Oh." I mumbled, closing the door.

I looked at the list. It wasn't as long as I expected it to be. The first task on the list was clean the living room. I went to the cleaning closet that was near the kitchen and grabbed a bucket, a few rags and the vacuum. Let's get this over with.

*After twenty minutes of cleaning*

Alex's POV:

The living room was finally done and I was tired. But there was still stuff to do on this stupid list. Why did she give me so much work?

It's her house! She should be cleaning, not me. I looked at the next task on the list. Her bedroom. It can't be that bad, can it? I jogged up the stairs and into the master bedroom, which is her room.

IT. WAS. A. MESS. There was clothes on the floor, the bed, in the bathroom and on top of the dresser. The bed was all messed up, the pillows were all over the floor. I would like to on the record and say that this is the messiest room I've ever seen.
I sighed and began cleaning the filthy mess.

A/N: What do you think about this chapter? Do you think  Justin will find her? What do you think about Madison kidnapping her? Please vote and comment! Thank you. Love you all and Happy Easter! 🐰