Chapter 63

Chapter 63

It had been a couple more days since Benson had asked Alex and Justin to the station. Alex had just been working just to distract herself. Until she got a message.

Alex's POV:

You'll never find me.

I read the message and remembered the card Benson gave me.

"Justin! Where did you put the card?!" I yelled, hoping he would hear me.

"On the coffee table!" I turned and found it on the table. How did that get there? I swear that was not there before. I grabbed it and started to speed dial Benson's number.

After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" Her voice was sleepy since it was four am.

"Alex. I got a message from somebody. It said you'll never find me." I was out of breath.

"I'll be there in a hour." She hung up.

*After an hour*

Alex's POV:

I wait anxiously as the clock strikes 5:00 am. Then I heard the door bell ring. I race and trip trying to get to the door.

"Where's your laptop?" Benson asks, inviting herself into my house.

"On the coffee table. There's food in the kitchen. I'm going to bed." I say, walking up the stairs, leaving Benson to do whatever she can to trace the person who is sending me these messages.

These past couple months have been exhausting. Is all this really worth it because Justin Bieber is my boyfriend?

*A day later*

Alex's POV:

I wake up and walk downstairs. I saw Benson still working on my laptop.

"Are you okay?" I ask Benson, noticing the bags under her eyes.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She answers, typing away furiously.

"I'm gonna bake some pumpkin muffins. Do you want one?" I walk into the kitchen.

"Yes, and some coffee." She saids. I nod and get all the necessary ingredients.

"Alex! I tracked the person!" She semi-screamed.

"Really?" I walk over to the computer.

"Yeah, this is the address." She wrote it down.

"Thanks." I smile.

"I'll get a warrant out for their arrest tomorrow." She says, closing all the tabs and then the laptop.

"Do you want to help me make the muffins?" I ask, hearing a phone ring.

"I gonna take this." She says and answers it.

After a few moments, she comes back and says, "Sorry, I can't." and I show her the way out.
A/N: Christmas break is here! What was your favorite part of the chapter? What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you.