>>19<<

Ari gave a painful moan as she moved her neck to get a better look at the autobots.

" You must be Sunstreaker's buddies?" The teen croaked.

The white and blue bot nodded and gave Ari a wide grin.

" Hey kid! Da name's Jazz! I'm Third in command to the big guy O-"

" Optimus Prime?" The teen finished for the visored bot.

" yeh! I'm guessing Sunshine filled ya in?"

The girl shrugged, wincing slightly in pain.

" On some stuff." Ari replied as she tried to move the tube from her nose.

" Don't touch." Said ( more like demanded ) the feminine voice again.

Ari moved lightly to see where the voice was coming from. To her left was a greenish-blue girl or femme, as Sideswipe described.

" You need not to move. Save your energy, you were hurt during the battle."

The teen raised a questioning eyebrow.

" Wha? What battle?" She asked.

Another bot spoke up, a red one with a heavy accent.

" Ya don't remember?"

Ari shook her head painfully and bit her already busted lip. The red one shot her a look of pity and crossed his arms.

" well, dat happens to us all, seems you and Sunstreaker had a run-in with a con."

Ari coughed before she spoke up.

" T-those are the bad guys....right?"

" That's right Dar'lin." Piped the one called Jazz. Ari frowned and hugged herself, shivering slightly.

" W-why is it s-so c-cold?" She asked. The bots looked at each other, confused at the human's statement.

" uh....its eighty degrees in here kid, how are you possibly cold?" The red mech asked. Ari didn't respond, she closed her eyes and settled into her provided bed.

" Is dat normal for humans? Spike never did dat." Jazz mused. Velocity shook her helm and checked her computer.

" It says her temperature has risen. That means either an infection from one of the wounds, or its just a passing sickness, but seeing her current condition, I'm betting its the first one."

Ironhide frowned and looked at the sleeping teen, she had paled dramaticly and was now weezing when she breathed.

" Can ya fix her?" He asked. The medic in training sighed and let her servos fall.

" Sadly no, I don't know enough on humans to fix her, but I think we know someone who can."

Jazz grinned.

" Looks like we get to call an ole friend! Eh?" The t.i.c shouted.

Velocity nodded.

" it appears so...."

~

Sideswipe silently cursed as he continued to drive to the Smith's house. He had lost the connection with Sunstreaker, he felt he was alive but he couldn't get through to him.

" That con must have beat the slagg out of him...." he grumbled.

" What was that Mr.Sides?"

" scrap " the red mech thought, he kept forgetting about Eliot.

" Oh, its nothing kid."

" What dose slagg mean?" Eliot asked innocently. Sideswipe sighed. Ari was going to kill him.