>>13<<

Ari listened intently to the twins story.

She could barely believe what was happening to her. Ari the girl with almost no friends ends up having giant aliens as companions.

Wow...

It still blew her mind.

She listened as they told her about the war and the Autobots.

After hearing about the ones they called " Jazz " & " Wheeljack "  and all the mischief they caused with the terror twins, she really wanted to meet them.

" Question?" She asked when Sideswipe paused. Sunstreaker nodded at her in acknowledgement.

" You said that the Autobots can trace spark signals." The teen started.

" Your both alive...how come they haven't come for you two?"

Sunstreaker frowned and Sideswipe sighed.

" We don't know....maybe something in our system malfunctioned...." the red mech suggested. Sunstreaker huffed.

" I bet Ratchet has already found our signal and refuses to find our location." He growled.

Sideswipe rolled his optics and slapped his twin across the helm.

" Will you think positively for once! Stop being a depressed piece of slagg for one solar cycle!

Sunstreaker glared at his twin.

" I will! Once we find prime's team, when we're not at the mercy of a fleshbag, when we're not savaging for energon like insecticons...."

His face plate softened for a quick second.

" Except for Bob..." he added.

Ari raised a questioning eyebrow.

" Who's Bob? And What's a insecticon?" She asked.

Sideswipe shrugged.

" Bob was Sunny's pet, crazy slagg head. He had a inseticon which are crazy violent pest back on our world....only Sunstreaker is crazy enough to own one...."

The yellow autobot made a " oh well " face.

" Guilty as charged...." he said.

Ari laughed.

" I believe it...." the teen said. Sunstreaker rolled his optics.

" And by guilty...I ment: witty, handsome, smart and funny..." he added with a smirk.

Ari gave him a half mock frown.

" uh huh..right...."

.

Ari looked at the time.

" scrap...its 9:56! " she shouted. Sideswipe shrugged.

" So...its Saturday?"

The teen sighed.

" If ya didn't notice...I'm always gone on Sundays...I teach Sunday school at the local church."

The bots tilted their helms in unison in confusion.

" What's that?" The red mech asked.

Ari grinned.

" I'll tell ya tomorrow, but you two are going with me....because I can't trust to leave ya by yourselves...unless one of you is dying..."

Sunstreaker sneered, not liking being the command of a human.

" Watch it squishy..." he growled.

Sideswipe picked up Ari with his servo and held her protectively against his chassis.

" I Shall call her squishy, and she shall be mine, she will be my squishy " he said jokingly.

His twin rolled his optics.

" Moron..." he whispered.

Ari scoffed at the movie quote.

" Put me down....I need to get some things from the house....so one of you transform....I ain't walking..."

The yellow mech scoffed.

" I am NOT getting dirt on my finish...so let idiot over here do it."

Sideswipe stuck out his glossia but transformed into a Lamborghini. His engine purred as he waited for the teen to hop in.

Ari rolled her eyes and got in. Because she was on her property, she didn't bother with a seatbelt. Sighing, the teen sunk into the worn leather seat.

" What?" Asked a voice from the dash.

Ari tilted her head slightly.

" Nothing...just a long day...."

~

Bob wasn't one to leave his master's quarters but today he did.

Something felt different about today....hope.

They were going to find his master....and soon.

The small insecticon walked down the halls of the Ark, making a soft grunting noise as he did, his servos made a tapping sound as he jogged along.

He didn't notice the confused looks of the autobots who were in the hallway as he made his way to the main room.

" Bob's left the twins room....weird..." whispered a on-looking mech.

To tell the truth, he didn't remember the last time he had left the room, once a day someone would feed him...that was the only experience he had with the outside world.

Bob tilted his helm, listening, not taking it into thought. He didn't stop. What others said didn't matter to him, he only listened to Sunstreaker.....unless it was an emergency....he would listen to Arcee or Prime...he could trust them....

On making his way to the main room, he sat down in front of the large screen.

He waited.

And waited

He wasn't sure for what but he knew something important was about to happen.

He knew it.

The insecticon watched the screen for several hours, the only movement he made was grunting a thanks to a autobot that brought him energon.

Ratchet watched the insecticon in wonder.

This was the first time in over thirty years he had seen Bob.

He shook his helm and returned to his work.

~

Sideswipe quietly pulled up to the main house. It was a two story home, with a wrap around porch with a brick base and white painted wood on the outside.

The autobot watched as the teen crawled out of him and slipped into the house unnoticed.

~

Ari stealthly climbed up the stairs without a noise. She could hear her parents talking in the basement. On normal terms she would have esevedropped but...she had other things to do...

Tip-toeing into her parents room, she made her way to the closet and slowly opened it. Stepping back she looked at the options.

Upon deciding. She grabbed two black dress pants, a red dress shirt, a yellow shirt, and a pink one just to bother Sunstreaker. Before leaving she grabbed dress shoes and made her way back down the stairs. Not really paying attention, the teen made a fast turn from the stairs....thus running into something....or more so Someone.

Ari gripped her items before she could drop them. She kept herself from shouting and looked up.

Sideswipe was standing there....with a drilled but adorable smile on his face.....and he was having a conversation with Her parents.

She froze.

He was so dead to her....