>>3<<

Ari watched in fear as the car began to close up and shrink. She felt herself rising higher into the air, and stopped around 30ft.

The teen held her breath, the entire inside was now a small compartment which she could barely see out of.

A unknown voice filled the garage.

" What the scrap? Where in Primus am I?"

Ari gave a loud gasp, which must have caught the attention of whoever was there. The faded light that lit the garage filled her sight, a large black like hand reached inside and grabbed her by the collar of her t-shirt.

Ari held back a scream as whatever it was lifted her higher. She tightly closed her eyes.

" Uh...you gonna open up anytime soon?" Said a masculine voice after a short while. Ari slowly opened her eyes.

What she saw was not what she was expecting....at all...

A large silver face with blue eyes filled her vision. Ari gave a shy wave.

" uh....hi?" She whispered. Just by looking in his eyes, Ari could tell he had no intention of hurting her.

Well she was assuming it was a.he......

His optics seemed to twinkle with mischief. He grinned at her.

" Hi." He replied back. The two stared at each other awkwardly for about three minutes.

The robot scrunched his face plate, looking confused.

" Well..to break the weirdness....I'm Sideswipe...." he said, Ari wiggled a little her feet dangling.

" I-I'm Ari....." the teen answered back quickly, she tried not to look at the ground but failed.

" Sideswipe.....can you set me.down?" She asked. The robot laughed and gently lowered her to the ground. He went to take a step forward but fell. He growled in frustration and sat on the ground crosslegged next to Ari.

" What earth year is it?" He asked. The teen gave a confused look.

" What year?" She repeated, the robot nodded.

" Its 2017....what's the last year you remember?"

Sideswipe sighed.

" 1986......."

Ari's jaw dropped in amazement.

" 19-1986? Thats almost thirty years! What were you doing here?"

She saw Sideawipe's optics gaze sadly. He sighed.

" Trying to survive. There's been a war between my people. I and a small group of others tried to stop the bad guys....then accidentally the war moved here. I didn't go awol, but I was trying to save my brothers life.......he was dying so I put the two of us in a coma-like recharge....." He paused and sighed, he gave her a sad half smile.

" Not like that matters to you though." He said quietly. Ari huffed and crossed her arms.

" Dude, I'm a mechanic that just used my education money to buy buy two cars and one turned out to giant robot. So I basiclly own you. So yeah I care!"

Sideswipe looked at her intently.

" Correction!' He smirked.

" I'm not a soulless robot. I'm a cytrobian. A un-organic intelligent lifeform. Don't call me a robot,  I'm part of a group called the autobots.......and did you say you bought two cars?"

Ari nodded, she could tell he liked to talk.

" Yeah, it was a yellow Lamborghini. Same model as you." She replied. Sideswipe's optics went wide.

" Is it here?" He asked with a hopeful tone. Ari took off in a direction and waved for him to follow.

Sideswipe stood up to follow. He limped as he followed the girl.

" Darn it! " he whispered to himself as he stumbled again.

" My energon is low....."

The teen paused.

" Energon? What's that?" She asked. The autobot came and  stood next to her.

" Energon is what keeps us up and going. Like human food and blood." He responded to the human. Ari nodded and continued, as they walked she could hear Sideswipe saying some questionable things in a different language as he limped behind her.

She chuckled and led him to her work shop.

It was scattered about with tools, spare parts, paper, car frames and in the corner was a beat up yellow Lamborghini.

Sideswipe ducked as he walked through the doorway. He paused when he saw the car in the corner. He gulped.

" D-Does it have this symbol?" He asked pointing to his Autobot emblem. Sideswipe nelt closer to the ground so the human could see.

Ari looked at it intently. She recognized it. Both cars had them. She nodded.

" Yeah...."

Sideswipe stood up and gazed sadly at the car.

" Primus Sunny...you look like slagg...." he mumbled. Ari raised a eyebrow.

" Sunny? Who's Sunny?"

Sideswipe pointed a digital at the yellow car.

" That is Sunstreaker....or Sunny for short...... he's my twin."

Ari's face lit up. It clicked why she couldn't separate them.

" So..." the autobot said rocking on his peds.

" How did you bring me back?" He asked. Ari sighed.

" I used jumper cables to attempt to get you to start....it worked......but it kinda killed my car...."

" Do you think you could do it again?" He asked. Ari made a deep thought face.

" I-I don't have another car......but....." she started.

Sideswipe raised a optic.

" But what?"

The dark haired teen rubbed the back of her neck.

" If...you turn back into a car....I possibly might be able to jump start him like I did you...."

Without hesitation, Sideswipe transformed. His engine purred weakly.

" Do it." He ordered. Ari gave him a uncertain look.

" Uh...no offense but.....even I can tell your pretty week....shouldn't you get some energon or whatever its called?"

Sideswipe growled in frustration. He knew the human was right....but this was his brother...and he couldn't wait any longer.....

" No....hook up those thing-a-mah-jigs...Sunny shouldn't have to wait....."

Ari shook her head but did as the Autobot said. She connected the jumper cables to Sideswipe and his brother.

The girl climbed into Sideswipe's driver seat and put the key in.

" You ready?" She asked. The bot gave a uncertain sigh.

" As I'll ever be...." he replied. Ari held her breath and turned the key.......