{Chapter Twenty}

You stared at Pennywise, his bright blue, sparkling eyes staring right back at you. His warm breath ghosted over your chin and neck, his arms holding onto you as if letting go would cause you to disappear.

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, he smiled and gently pressed his soft lips against yours. You squeaked in surprise and blushed, pulling away a bit. Pennywise giggled at your reaction, his buck teeth gently grazing over your neck as he leaned in, placing his head against your chest.

You were tempted to repeat his words, to say you loved him back, but fear still had a tight grip on your emotions. You tried not to laugh as Pennywise stroked the back of your neck, trying to get a giggle out of you.

"Come on sweet cake..laugh..it's nice to hear your laugh.." he whispered, smiling up at you.

A sudden scream made you jolt up, the beautiful area around you turning back into the horrible sewers you now called home. Pennywise jumped up as well, standing in front of you protectively.

In front of you stood a large shadowy figure. It was tall, almost as tall as Pennywise, and has a muscular build. Barney. It was Barney. He had found you, and was ready to fight to get you out of there.

You gasped happily then quickly covered your mouth as Pennywise glared at you with those bright orange eyes. Pennywise stalked up to the figure, looming over Barney like a huge storm.

"Heya Barney Boy. Long time, no see am I right?" Pennywise snarled, smiling evilly. Barney didn't find this amusing and crossed his arms, glaring at Pennywise with anger brewing in his eyes. "Shut it clown. Give me back my sister." Barney spat, tapping his foot.

"Your sister is no longer..your sister." Pennywise said quietly, mimicking Barney's position and pose. "She wants to stay with me. Isn't that right, (Y/N)?" Pennywise asked as they both looked over at you. But you were already gone, looking for a place to escape from while Penny was distracted.

"(Y/N)!" Pennywise screamed as Barney took this chance and swiftly shoved the clown to the floor.

You didn't look back, jogging down one of the tunnels since running was too tiring for you right now. You didn't want to leave him. Pennywise was sweet and kind and maybe he was finally losing his evil, terrifying persona.

You tried to find somewhere to hide until your brother left. You hated not seeing him but you felt something you hadn't felt before.

Love. Love for this clown. Love for your children.

Shit. The kids. The children. You felt nausea hit you suddenly and gagged, vomit rising in your throat. Your eyes started to water as you started to throw up, choking slightly.

When you were finished, you flopped down on the ground against the wall, crying softly. Your hormones were raging now and all of your emotions started to run back to you.

You had a huge decision to make...

Would you stay in the sewers with this beast known as Pennywise...or go back up to the surface with your brother?

Time was beginning to run short. You heard a loud scream and then Barney's body fall to the ground. An evil laugh went off all around the sewers, making you shiver slightly in fear.

"Sweet cake?!" Pennywise yelled, walking down one of the tunnels with a twisted smile on his face. "(Y/N)..?" he asked, much quieter now. His footsteps could barely be heard, but he was close. Close enough to smell your fear.

"(Y/N)...please don't be scared. Come on out..I won't hurt ya." he said loudly, hoping you'd hear him. "Sweet cake.."

He kept calling you by your nicknames, sometimes he'd say baby cakes or sweetie pie, but you didn't move. He'd find you eventually.

When he did stumble across you, you were standing there, leaning against the wall and crying softly.

Pennywise smiled happily then saw that you were upset. He quickly rushed over to you, dropping to his knees if front of you and wrapping his arms around your waist. He laid his head on your belly and sighed, feeling awful.

Your brother was dead. Or, close to it at least. He was searching for you guys now, limping badly and leaning against the wall every once in a while to regain his balance.

"That damn clown is gonna pay...he's gonna pay!" Barney screamed, making Pennywise jump a bit. You stopped your crying and stared at Pennywise, who had his hand set over your belly.

"It moved." was all he said, his head tilted a bit in wonder. "It...moved."