{Chapter Nine}

Everything was silent. You closed you eyes tightly and shivered as Pennywise's grip tightened on your wrist.

"What was that?" he asked quietly, moving closer to your face. You could feel his hot breath against you skin and you cringed slightly. "I asked you a question!" he growled loudly, gripping you chin tightly.

"I said..I love you!" you blurted out, a few tears streaming down your face. You opened one eye to see that he was about two inches from your face. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth and his eyes had gone to orange again.

He didn't say anything as he smiled, his fangs lengthening and growing as he licked your cheek slowly. You squirmed and whined, trying to escape his grasp. Pennywise stopped and glared at you, his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Without warning, he threw you against the wall, disappearing in the process. You gasped as the air was knocked out of you, almost choking on your own saliva. "What was that? What have I done?" you asked yourself, pulling at your own hair.

After a few hours, he hadn't come back. You started to worry that he was just doing this to scare you until you heard scuffling near by. Thinking it was Pennywise, you whimpered and pressed yourself against the wall and into the shadows.

It turns out, it wasn't Pennywise. It was a small black and white dog with one yellow eye and one blue eye. It was lanky and small, looking like a small beagle of some sort. When it saw you, it froze and then slowly advanced towards you.

You sighed in relief, smiling as the dog approached you and started to sniff you, wagging its tail. "Hey there little guy...do you have a name?" you asked and knelt down to pet its head. The dog barked in response and panted, leaning into your touch.

You sat down on the ground and pulled the dog onto your lap, petting it gently and whispering to it. The dog didn't seem to mind and whined as you scratched his head near his ear.

After a bit the dog rolled onto his back, exposing his stomach. He barked quietly, whining as you began to scratch his stomach. "Such a cute dog.." you mumbled and closed you eyes, leaning your head against the wall and petting your new friend.

After a few minutes you heard the steady pant of the dog turn to soft giggles as the weight increased on your lap. You stopped rubbing the 'dog's' belly and opened your eyes to see Pennywise laying across your legs.

He was smiling at you, his eyes blue with the smallest hint of orange. "Please don't stop..that was nice.." he whispered, putting his gloved hands over yours. He whined quietly, begging you.

You sighed then slowly ran the tips of your fingers over his belly, making Pennywise drool slightly and whimper. He was putty in your hands now. You felt uncomfortable, and his calm nature was freaking you out a bit.

After sitting like this for a bit and petting Pennywise, you decided to try and relax a little. The tension in your body slowly started to melt away as Pennywise's slow, steady breathing gave you a sense of peace.

Without warning, he gently grabbed onto your wrist and whined quietly, moving your hand up to his face and placing it under his chin. He stared at you with an affectionate glimmer in his eyes. He started to purr quietly, closing his eyes and leaning into your touch.

The whole time that you had known this evil clown, this was the calmest you had seen him. Pennywise seemed to be enjoying the affection and leaned into your touch, grabbing you other hand and placing it on his stomach.

For the first time, you enjoyed being around him. He was calm and sweet, and was even a bit cute. You smiled then gasped as he shifted then stood up, pulling you up with him. He grabbed you around your waist and pulled you close to him.

You started to freak out then realized he was just hugging you. The he started to carry you to his lair, humming quietly to calm you down. You whined and closed your eyes, gasping as you were set down on a soft surface.

Pennywise sat next to you. You were on a broken and stained mattress, but it was better then the floor. He stared at you, smiling softly. Then he placed his hand on you chest and forced you to lay down. "Sleep." he said quietly and laid down as well, his beautiful blue eyes shining in the dim light.

Without warning, he wrapped his lanky arms around you and pulled you close, placing his chin on top of you head. "Please. You need it."