{Chapter Sixteen}

"(Y-Y/N). W-What's your b-biggest fear?" Bill asked, staring at you. "P-Pennywise will try a-and use it-t against you."

"Well...I don't really know..but I'm mostly afraid of clowns." you said quietly. "That must be why he never changes form when I see him."

"Ya know, that's how he is with me. AM I scared of clowns and I don't even know it?" Barney commented, his eyes dark with worry. You sighed and put your hand on his shoulder. "You're worrying too much about it. The thing it, you can't be scared. If you get scared..he'll smell your fear." Bev growled to him, her eyes narrowed.

The two kids that hadn't said anything yet stared at you and Barney. "Well..what are we gonna do?" the asthma kid asked, crossing his arms and sitting down on the ground. "Eddie, we're working on it." Bev hissed, glaring at him.

"I say we just let her live her life. If he comes back, we'll know it. All of us will." Richie said quickly. "He's got a point." Eddie added, shrugging slightly. "Come on guys, we've beat that damned clown once, we can do it again." Bill growled, not stuttering this time.

"Well technically you didn't beat me." a raspy voice said. It was very close to you and Barney, making the Losers' Club kids jump in surprise. "Holy fuck. Oh mother of god no." Richie whimpered and backed away. "Beep beep Richie." Pennywise growled, giggling afterwards. "Don't even fucking talk to me." Richie said, trying to sound tough. Eddie and the two other boys slowly backed away.

"Mike, come here." Bev growled to the farmer kid. You were terrified and could feel Pennywise close by, but he wasn't next to you like you thought he was. "Run Barney Boy, run!" the clown yelled, making Barney freeze then look behind him.

Your brother didn't move as Pennywise appeared right next to his face. The Losers' Club was now...gone. All of them just...gone.

"Barney, aren't you scared of me..?" Pennywise asked quietly, his smile never disappearing. "Nah, clowns are way too overrated." Barney growled and crossed his arms. He too disappeared.

"Aww, sweet cake!" Pennywise purred as his arms wrapped around your waist from behind you. "It's been sooo long since I last hugged you!" He squeezed you tightly, hugging you close to his body.

You started to panic, trying to move his arms away from you. "(Y/N)...what's this..?" Pennywise asked and slowly set one of his hands on your belly. You could feel him staring at your baby bump, knowing that his eyes were probably bright orange by now.

You could feel him gently stroke your stomach, a low growl rising in his throat. With his other hand, Pennywise grabbed your chin and turned your head to make you look at him. Surprisingly, his eyes were still bright blue. "Sweet cake...what are you hiding..?" he asked quietly, looking worried.

"P-Pennywise...um..I.." you stuttered a bit, your face turning bright red as you blushed. He titled his head a bit, his eyes slowly turning to a stunning orange. "Baby cakes..what are you hiding?" he asked with a slightly more demanding tone.

You gulped as you felt his hand slip up your shirt, his hand resting on your large belly. His beautiful eyes slowly narrowed as he let go of your face.

He took his hand out from your shirt and turned you to face him fully. He tilted his head a bit, staring at your belly. After a few seconds of staring, he knelt down and sniffed your stomach, looking back up at you for a full minute. He didn't blink once, even his breathing stopped for that one minute.

After that, he slowly glanced back down at your belly and tilted his head. He slowly leaned down and pressed his ear against it, not saying a word or making any noise for that matter.

You didn't know why he was doing this. Maybe he knew what was going on but wanted to make sure. It was unclear but he seemed peaceful now. Without warning, he gently set his hand on your belly, lifting his head up to look at you.

"What are you hiding?"