Not Exactly "Sneaking" Out

"If falling in love was a sin, I'd gladly go to hell for loving you."

~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heart pounding, pulse quickening, hands shaking. Passion.

I had never experienced passion before. I've discovered lust, plenty of it, but never something so powerful and strong. My skin was on fire, begging to be touched by him. He threaded his fingers through mine and gazed into my eyes. This moment was so beauitful, so precious.....

"Honey, they have to go now, our shift starts in an hour...."

My bedroom door was shoved open, his uncle and my dad standing there awkwardly, seeing us in this somehwhat weird about-to-kiss posture. Ugh, moment ruined.

Hunter and I were quick to move away from our embrace, which I didn't like because I loved how I could  feel his body heat so closely to my own. I could only imagine what it would be like to be with him, skin to skin....everywhere.

A chuckling noise errupted from my dad and his uncle, which eventually turned into flat out laughter. Hunter and I looked at each other quizically, then shrugged. God only knew what they were cracking up about.

"Hehe...well guys looks like we interrupted something...maybe you two can continue this...another time...." my dad couldn't even finish the sentence,  he burst into another round of laughter.

It's times like these when I can't help but wonder if my dad gets off to ruining my life.

I sighed and stood up from my bedroom floor, stretching as Hunter got up so that he wouldn't see my face, which I knew was bright red. I could feel my cheeks scorching. Ugh.

As we walked out of my room and out of my apartment door, his uncle offered me his hand again and I shook it awkwardly. Would he hate me now?

"It was nice meeting you, Angel is what I call you right?" I nod. "And as for the scene earlier, I think you're a fine young lady for my nephew to date. Let's just say, I approve." He smiled warmly at me and I returned it with a hug. He was awsome.

I turned to Hunter last, and he quickly leaned in and gave me a hug. Suddenly, I felt something shoved into my shirt, but before I could question it Hunter gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away. Sweet lordy.

That small cheek-kiss was heaven on a stick.

It felt like I was floating as I retrieved into my room for the night, I was just so damn happy. Like I was on cloud 9. I felt alive and amazing. Young!

I started to dance and twirl around my room, until I felt something uncomfortable and hard in my bra. I fished around in there, then digged out a small scrap of paper that simply read.

"You're sneaking out with me tonight. Meet me by the huge tree outside your complex at 11. ~H~"

My heart fluttered.

Sneak out? Hell yeah. I'd done that plenty of times before with Tony, and it usually turned out to be a success, so this would be a piece of cake.

I pretended to get ready for bed, took a shower like I normally did, all that crap. Then I just kind of laid in bed, picturing all the possiblilities in my mind that could possibly happen later. So many of them! It would either be:

A) A make-out fest

B) A friendship hangout

C) A friendship hangout that turns into a make-out fest.

(Please let it be C)

With Tony it would straight up be a B, but with Hunter, it could be any of them. Or none. I could get caught, or he could have something totally different planned....

Speaking of planned, when did he have time to write this? It couldn't have been during dinner or in my bedroom, I had my eye on him the whole time (not in a stalker way, more of a oooh damn he's so fine! Kind of way) so I would've seen him scribble something down. Which, of course, led me to believe he wrote it before he came.

But I thought he didn't know he was having dinner with me? I thought it was a surprise to both of us? The story just doesn't really add up. I'll have to ask him about it later. At around ten thirty, I quietly got out of bed and ran a brush through my hair, and popped a couple mentos in my mouth, just in case.

I tried to be real quiet to see if my dad was snoring, but he wasn't, so I had to be extra cautious, he could possibly still be awake. I pulled on a pair of short shorts and a white tank top with some converse.

I went over to my window, still scared shitless from that nightmare, and gently pried it open. Or at least, tried to pry it open. It wouldn't budge. Hmm, I guess sneaking out with Tony was longer ago than I thought.

I attempted it again, and again.

Eventually I gave up the whole- don't make niose- rule and started using random objects I had in my room. I used my comb, my mirror, and my even my toughest earring to open the fucking thing. Nothing worked.

Screw it. I walked mindlessly into my kitchen and pulled out a screwdriver from a drawer. I tried using that, but all it did was make WAY too much noise. I dropped it in defeat. I was busted now, no way my dad would've slept through that....except.....

I slapped mysef.

He wasn't even home. He worked night shifts, apparently with Hunter's uncle too. Wow, so I could've just walked out the front door the whole time....

I sighed impatiently and stomped through the door with a huff.

~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~

~angel~