An Interesting Fight

"Loved you once, love you still, always have, always will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes.

They were even more blue and beautiful than clear skies on a good day, they were breathtaking. His eyes were magnificent, and I felt as though I could stare into them forever. And for a moment, as his gaze pierced my own, I could've sworn he looked right into my soul.

It's pathetic, right?

I don't even know this kid, and here I am thinking he's my soul mate or something. But I still couldn't control myself from noticing how his white skin color shade matched my own. He's that type of guy a girl hopes to meet even once in her life. I snapped back into reality, mentally cursing myself for causing attention like this. The crowd of people that was watching the (almost) fight stopped and stared at us instead, waiting to see what would happen and curious as to why he was intently staring at me like he was. Suddenly I was speechless, and I knew my face was probably blazing red.

What had gotten over me?

A few moments later, his smile dropped and he spun around and punched Chris so hard in the face that he immediately dropped to the ground unconscious. If I was shocked before, I would've loved to see the look on my face then as I saw my boyfriend’s homeboy unmoving on the floor.

The crowd started going wild, who didn't love a good knockout? This guy was by far going to be popular at this school, even though it most definitely won't be with LFL.

Eventually the Assistant Principle's and teachers came to see what the commotion was about, and when they saw Chris's body on the ground they automatically knew who caused it, mostly because the guy who did it was being congratulated by half the student body, so it was kind of obvious.

My girls and I stood there until everyone was mostly gone. Elizabeth and Maria were fueled up and pissed because the guy won the fight. If that guy thought things were bad before, I can only imagine how bad this guy's going to get it now! After punching a member of LFL, he was definitely dead.

I felt bad for him. Then again, it was obvious he could handle himself without extra help. Especially if he knocked out  tough guy with only a single fist. Imagine how strong he must really be. I really believe he could defend himself. After dropping that worry, I let my mind wonder to his eyes.

His wonderfully beautiful mysterious eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry for the short chapter, they will get longer. 

~angel~