Chapter 3

I got to the party, it looks like everyone was almost there... Except Noah. Of course he wouldn't be here, he was always the one late. I glanced over to my right to see Molly and Lachlan sitting on the couch together holding hands. Lachlan had a beer in his hand... I hope things don't get too far.

I went to go find Maya, Katia, and Jenny. I haven't talked to them in a while. I wanted them to update me on what's been happening. I haven't really paid attention to whats been going on ever since that horrible break up. Maya and Katia were always in the scoop though. Then I saw them talking to each other with a next to a group of boys.

"Hey Jenny! I missed you!" Maya yelled from across the hallway.

"Hi!" I giggled and replied at the same time.

"Oh, you missed so much! we need to tell you everything!" Jenny (aka Flame; saying "other jenny" is weird) said extremely excited.

The walked toward me and I walked toward them. We started talking and talking then Katia brought the break up upon the conversation

"Sooo, how have you been doing after that horrible break up?" I actually really didn't have an answer for that. I stood there silent for about thirty seconds and I finally spoke up.

"Uh, I've been doing fine I guess."

"Are you ready to start dating again because we kinda got our quadruple date night tomorrow at the movies." Maya said. I wasn't shocked actually, Maya, Katia, and Jenny were really pretty and nice. They could get a boyfriend easily. And Molly and Lachlan were bound to happen.

"Um, who you guys with? You never really mentioned..." I asked.

"Oh I'm with Yoshi, or Hugh" maya said first. She had the biggest grin on her face. From what I remember, she had liked Hugh for a while now.

"I'm dating Justin" Jenny (aka Flame) said. That was a surprise. Out of everyone that Jenny liked, she is dating Justin.

"And I have my amazing boyfriend Mat" Katia said. Mat... I used to have the hugest crush on Mat until I met Preston. Then things changed. And they changed even more now.

"Oh wow, happy for you guys!" I said trying to sound excited. I wish I had that someone. I know that I promised myself not to date anyone for a while because of Preston but a little part inside of me wants that special feeling of having a boyfriend.

"So, have you been talking to anyone special?" Maya asked.

"Um, no. The only boy I talk to now is Noah, but were just friends." Just friends... Somehow those words were hard to say when talking about Noah.

"Ooooooo Noah huh?" Jenny said smirking.

"Yes, Noah, again just frien-" I got cut off by a familiar voice.

"I heard my name?"

Noah. It was Noah he was finally here. I looked at him and he looked at me. I was thinking about hugging him knowing that the last time we saw each other was at PAX East which was two months ago; but then again, we're just friends.

"Hey Jenny" Noah said staring at me smiling,"Oh, and Jenny's friends nice to meet you."

"Hi!" They all said at the same time.

"Uh Jenny, I wanna to tell you something now... In private"

"Um okay" I said kinda nervous,"Talk to you later Maya, Katia, Jenny"

"See ya" Katia said.