Chapter 1

Ding Dong. I went to open the door once I heard the doorbell.

"Hi Jenny" Preston said. I really didn't want to talk to him right now.

Last month, Preston and I were a couple. We were dating for a little over a year. He used to be mine and I used to be his. We were as happy as could be. Then a few weeks ago, I caught him... Cheating. Apparently, he was cheating on me with Rob for about two months. So, I dumped him.

"Uh hi Preston," I said quietly. It was pretty awkward talking to him because we haven't talked ever since the break up.

"Look I know you're probably still mad, but I'm really sorry. Can we just be friends?" He said with his puppy dog face. He was so adorable. But I decided a while ago that it would be best if we didn't get together again.

"Yeah, friends..." I tried saying but my voice trembled as I started talking.

"Hey, you going to that party at Lachlan's tomorrow?" He asked.

"Uhm, yeahh.. I am. Do you know if anyone else is going?" I tried to keep this casual conversation and hope that it would help me forget that preston was my ex.

"I don't know if this is the final list of people but: Noah, Yoshi, Justin, Mat, Vikk, Brandon, his girlfriend Kara, Ashley, Mitch, Jerome and his girlfriend Louise are probably going. Oh and of course... Rob."

Rob. The one he cheated on me with. Not going to lie, but I thought rob and him made a cute couple. "Are you two still at it?" I asked. The question sounded wrong so I rephrased it,"I mean are you two still together?"

"Um, yeah." He sounded pretty shy about it.

"That's cool! Hope you two the best!" I try to sound as causal as possible.

"I should get going now, I need to pick out an outfit for the party. And I'm on food duty."

"Okay, bye" I said. I shut the door and go upstairs to check skype. *80 New Messages*

What... I just checked this before Preston came. I scrolled through the messages and found it was just Noah spamming me again.

Ever since I broke up with Preston, Noah and I started talking a lot. We talk almost everyday. He just kind of came of the blue and messaged me on Skype and we kept talking ever since.

I called him because I saw he was online. He answered. "Hey ready for that party tomorrow?!" He yelled immediately. I laugh.

"Yeeeeee boi! So excite!" I said excitedly. Molly, Maya, Lucy, Katia, Rose, and other Jenny were going to the party too. They were my Twitter friends. I literally loved them to pieces and I was so excited to meet them in real life.

"Well I got to ask you something.." He asked he seemed nervous...