Chapter 2

"Yeah, what is it?" I said very confused.

"Um, I... I'll tell you tomorrow, at the party" Noah said. He sounded shy and nervous, not like the usual Noah. 

"Well okay, I should actually go find something to wear tomorrow. Bye." 

"Oh, okay bye. Yeah, I have to go record too." Noah said, now he sounded sad, I wonder why. 

"Um okay." I could feel the awkwardness in the air. Everything felt weird. I didnt know what to do anymore. So, I just ended the Skype call and got ready to go to the mall. 

[Time Warp: Tomorrow Morning]

I woke up early the next morning, I was actually really excited for this party and a bit nervous of course. Noah was going to tell me something, I was really wondering what. He sounded so nervous when he was about to ask. 

I checked the clock, 6AM, a bit early for me. But, I decided to wake up anyways. I checked my phone and saw that Molly texted me 10 times last night. What's so important that it has to be texted ten times when I was sleeping..? I checked the texts:

"HEY GUESS WHAT!?" 

"JENNY WAKE UP!"

"JENNNNNNY"

"ITS IMPORTANT"

"CAN I JUST TELL YOU"

"JENNNNNY I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING"

"JENNNNYNNYYNYNYNYNYYNYYYYY"

"ITS ABOUT LACHLAN"

"ME AND LACHLAN ARE DATING"

"HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND"

Wow... Thats all I could think of, wowww.. I knew that they would be together one day. They seemed like the cutest couple. Today was the day of the party too, I would see the new couple in action. I didn't really want a boyfriend after the break up with Preston. But I was happy for Molly, I knew she really liked him. 

I texted back:

"CONGRATS! Happy4u!"

Then I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I saw bacon in the fridge and I was so excited but then I saw it right on top of my counter... DOTANUTS<33

I took about 5 dotanuts and started eating on the couch. I stared at the clock: 11AM. I really lost track of time. The party was at 1. I got two hours to get ready.. I seemed like a lot of time, so I just kept eating my dotanuts while Skyping with Noah on my couch.

Noah was so funny and nice all the time. He was also cute... I mean what, I can't be thinking that Noah was cute. I wiped the thought form my mind. He didn't mention a thing about what he was going to say at the party, but I decided not to bring it up. It was pretty awkward talking about it anyways. 

I looked at the clock again: 12:15PM... 

NOT A LOT OF TIME. IM A GIRL I NEED TIME. So, I quickly left the skype call and got ready as quickly as  i could. 

[Time Warp: The Party (~._.)~]