Chapter 72: The gift of love (FINALE)

Jungkook held Jimin's hand after they were given the gift to live from the God of honesty and life... Jungkook was once punished but now he was living.. He was wrong from killing people in his past life but now thay he had Jimin, there was nothing but live that filled him now. Jimin was there to actually tame him.

           The two held hands walking throught the Night Realm for the last moment they had.. When Jungkook steps out of the Night Realm, he would be human and all of those things Hoseok and Taehyung knew about the demon would disappear and only Jimin would know of his demon.

           Jungkook stopped walking and looked up a hill that had a cherry blossom tree. "Jimin... We won't ever come back here.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at his lover.

              "Yes we won't.. What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he still held Jungkook's hand tightly.

               "I want to do one more thing while we are here.." Jungkook smiled and took Jimin up the hill dragging him by the hand.

            "Ah- Jungkook where are w-" Jimin suddenly got quiet as there was cherry blossom trees above the dark hill... These were the only colorful trees and Jimin was amazed to see that there was atleast color in the black and red Night Realm.

             "You always wanted to marry in the Night realm.." Jungkook claimed as he made Jimin stay in place under the trees of cherry blossom. It was like a huge vibrant, pink light where the petals fell onto the black still grass and turned grey.

        Jungkook looked up the tree and quickly pulled on a bear bag bringing it down from the tree branch of the cherry blossom tree. Jungkook smiled looking at everything inside the bag. A red cherry car, a small story book, and the box of baby chickens and bunny band-aids. Jungkook walked up to Jimin with the bag and held it out to him. "Before we start... I want you to remember this..." Jungkook claimed as the human picked up each and every item and smiled looking at the demon. "Do you remember?"

           Jimin teared up and nodded. "I-I gave you these.. When you were leaving.. I wanted to come with you but I couldn't... So I gave you these to remember me by." Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded smiling and gave Jimin a kiss as the human placed the small bag on to take it home when they leave the Night Realm.

           "Jimin..." Jungkook held both of Jimin's hands and wanted to marry in the Night Realm.. And soon in the real world. "We'll be together now, far from sins and finally living the life we wanted.. Together with no secrets..." Jungkook claimed holding his lover's hands as he began to give his vow. "I will still keep my Pumpkin happy and protected from others.. I will love you everyday, Park Jimin... Ever since you were young I never stopped..." Jungkook said as he caressed Jimin's red hair, rolling it back. "I might look different when I get out of this place... But it will never change how much I love you. Only we will remember everything, and I don't mind that. There's nothing in my life I regret because this was what we came to.. A happy ending for the both of us... Jimin, once we marry here, we'll marry in the real world to make it legal. Marry me today, Park Jimin.. And tomorrow we live the lives we both deserve." Jungook finished up as Jimin nodded holding Jungkook's hands tightly.

            "I will marry you today... Hold you close like I did before and cherish you.. My special Jungkook. Demon or not, I still love you and I will never stop and question it because you shown me love all along. I'm happy you guided me to you.. Stopped me from loving any other because you cared about me." Jimin smiled and stared at Jungkook's beautiful eyes before he looked around the Night Realm once more. "This place will be no more... But our love will still be living.." Jimin smiled through his tears. "I love you so much... Y-you changed my life and made me feel much more happier even if I was struggling. You protected me.." Jimin sobbed as Jungkook dried Jimin's tears smiling.

            "Jimin... This is going to be the last thing I make appear.." Jungkook claimed as he pulled out two golden engagement rings. Jungkook removed Jimin's promise ring and slid in the golden engagement ring into Jimin's ring finger. It wasn't much of a ceremony since the two of them never knew how it went but it didn't matter, they shared their vows and exchanged the rings happily. "You still have to keep this promise ring.. Okay? Keep it here for me.." Jungkook claimed slipping the promise ring on Jimin's index finger and Jimin couldn't stop smiling.

          Jungkook looked up into Jimin's eyes as the human slipped the ring onto Jungkook's ring finger and kissed Jungkook making a smile into the kiss as the demon placed his hands on Jimin's hips. After they kissed and had their made up ceremony in the Night Realm for marriage, Jimin held the bear bag and walked out of the Night Realm with Jungkook by his side as it became morning in the real world.

          As the sun rose, the Night Realm closed and the mirror shattered once it did, no longer becoming useful... Jimin looked at the shattered glass and smiled looking at Jungkook to see him let out a giggle with his beautiful dark brown chocolate eyes, dark brown hair and warm gentle skin.. He was finally normal in his own eyes... But Jimin always knew that. Jimin hugged Jungkook and could hear Jungkook's heartbeat as Jimin's heart beated in sync aswell. Beating together while the lovers held eachother close in their arms loving each second of their new lives together.

_________________________________________________THE END____________

____________________________________🐥💍🐰

🎵Song: Demons: Joji🎵