Chapter 36: Helping hand

Jungkook heard Jimin out, his mother was in the hospital for over working herself to the point where her stress levels went high. It wasn't safe for someone her age to go through that. Jungkook felt bad for Jimin, the demon grew angry at himself for being rude to the boy when he arrived. He should have known better not to get too overprotective.

             "Jimin... You want me to save her?" Jungkook tried to assure Jimin's request.

              "Y-yes! Please do! She wouldn't wake up!" Jimin cried hugging Jungkook tightly. "I need her!"

             "Pumpkin... Saving a life won't be easy.. It can't be done so quickly..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin was in tears crying into Jungkook's shoulder.

            "Y-you're the only one I know that can help! They don't have a diagnosis for her yet.." Jimin claimed holding Jungkook close as he cried. "P-please say you'll help me..."

              "Jimin I'll help you but saving a life won't just be caused by anything... Pumpkin, you need to pay something before you save a life."

            "W-What is it? I'll do anything!" Jimin cried. "Tell me please... I don't want my last memory of her suffering.."

             "Jimin... You know how I'm not such a powerful demon I was before... I had my certain abilities and manipulating a person's life span was one of them..."

              Jimin listened to Jungkook, he wanted more than anything in this world to save his mother. "S-so you can't save her?" Jimin asked in tears.

            "Well, I never said that..." Jungkook claimed as he moved his hands up to rest on Jimin's shoulders. "Jimin... I'm saying it'll cost you.."

              "Money?"

               "No, Bloodshed.." Jungkook answered as Jimin's eyes widened. Jimin never thought a life would cause Jimin to lose blood, Jimin knew it was like a blood donation... But only for Jungkook to gather strength.

             "I-I....I w-"

               "Jimin, you don't have to do it. You can just naturally wait for your mother to wake up.." Jungkook caressed the human's head as Jimin only cried even more.

            "I'm not going to wait and have her life ripped away from me! Mother would have done the same for me... It's better to save her now than wait until she's dead to do something much more tough to revive her! I love my mother... I don't want her to die... She never saw me graduate and I won't let her leave like this.." Jimin stated as Jungkook stared at the human. Jimin was confident and didn't fear a little blood shed to save his wonderful and caring mother. Jimin knew that his own mother would do the same thing for Jimin so it was only fair that he saved her now when the bloodshed seemed easier. "I'll do it... Take as much blood you need from me to save her." Jimin held Jungkook's hand tightly. "Even... If this means you'll take my life for hers.."

            "Jimin... I won't take much out of you." Jungkook claimed as he moved his hand up Jimin's arm and squeezed it gently. "Here is fine.. I won't take all.. But after I take it from you. You'll have to lay down for a while."

            Jimin was a bit afraid about the blood shed.. He would be a bit weak afterwards but he didn't care. He would rather do something instead of seeing his mother reach a coma in her sleep. "When will you do it?" Jimin asked as Jungkook glanced at the time.

            "After midnight is where I feel a bit more stronger than usual... So I'll be able to do it by there. Jimin, my blood can only take me so far into this."

            "So.. When I'm doing the bloodshed.. You'll be losing blood too? Aren't you the one taking it from me?" Jimin asked.

            "I'll be only able to use it to save your mother and then I lose it soon after. So, We both loose our blood tonight." Jungkook pointed out.

                Jimin understood what he had to do, not only Jimin was risking his life... But Jungkook too! He may be immortal but he can still suffer with just low blood on his body..

            Jungkook sat by Jimin in the dark, against the wall and held the human's hand as they waited for midnight to approach. "Hey, Jimin... We'll get through this.." Jungkook smiled at the young boy. "Won't you eat something before that time comes? You don't seem like you've been eating.."

            "I didn't eat... I was too sad to eat." Jimin sighed. "Maybe I can eat something. I feel much more better to know that I will save my mother soon.... We both will." Jimin claimed as he finally smiled about the issue. "I hope to see her and tell her everything will be fine now.. She doesn't have to worry about wasting money now.. I am willing to work hard for things."

              "Mm- no. Jimin I wont let you work, just warning you now." Jungkook smiled and cupped Jimin's face. "Leave it to me....Why? Because I want you to come home to me after college and lay down with me so we can talk like we always do.." Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips. "I don't want you to be far away from me now.. You belong to me and I want you by my side everyday...never far."