Chapter 20: A friend (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

16 years ago

         "Mother says I can keep you if I clean you!" the small little boy said as he wore his cow shirt and denim pants. The young brown haired boy held out a rag and dumped it in a bucket bigger than himself filled with soap and water to start cleaning the old and dusty mirror. "Mother also says you need to stay clean if she is going to hang you up in my room!" the boy was up in the attic talking to the mirror while his mother went to make food for the two. "My name is Park Jimin!" The boy claimed giggling as he dumped the rag into the bucket and walked up to the mirror placing his baby hands on the mirror. "Do you like beans? I don't! Do you like sushi? I don't! Do you like playing with toys?" Jimin asked wiping the mirror clean now. "I love toys!" Jimin sighed and wiped the dust off. "Please answer me.. I like making friends!"

           When the young boy wiped the mirror clean, he saw a man. A shady man with a pale face through the mirror surrounded by darkness. This young man was no other than the demon, Jungkook! Jimin wasn't afraid... He stayed staring at the demon and smiled as he waved. "Mister... What's your name?" Jimin asked as the demon was just staring.. He had black horns on his head but this didn't scare the young boy.

            "Are you not afraid little boy?" Jungkook asked from the mirror as he watched the little boy shake his little head.

"I was raised to be nice to everyone!" Jimin giggled and finished cleaning the mirror. "I'm not afraid of you.."

  "Little boy, Park Jimin..
You can't clean this mirror."

 "Why not, Mister?"

  "When you clean this mirror.. You'll see me.. You'll see me and get afraid."

       Jimin shook his head and walked to the box next to him labeled "Toys" Jimin then brought out his rare toy and dragged the toy up to the mirror. "Here! Let's play! You can use my favorite rare toy.. My father got it from America on a buisness trip! He said it costed alot of american money. So please don't break it sir." Jimin held the toy up to the mirror but Jungkook couldn't grab it. "Won't you accept it, Mister?"

            "I would... If I could.." Jungkook sighed as he looked around in darkness as he was sitting down. "You need to welcome me in..."

      Jimin stood up and nodded quickly. "I will help sir! Please come in!" Jimin giggled.

      "No.. That's not how it is, don't think of attempting it anyways.. It's dangerous for someone like you to do." Jungkook confessed and placed his hand up on the mirror where black ink was all over his hands.

   "I can do it sir! I really need someone to play with.. My father isn't home. He's never home and I think my Mother made him leave. That's why she lets me have whatever I want to make me feel better." Jimin claimed as he still held up his action figure. "Once you come here! You can wash your hands!! The ink on your hands could be toxic."

       "Maybe that's how I am.. Ink.. It's my blood."

   "Give me a moment." Jimin claimed as he raced down the steps of the attic and into his room to grab something for the demon. The young child looked through his cabinets and pulled out a box of very small baby chicken and bunny band-aids! Jimin then ran up the attic to find the mirror where the demon dwelled. "I'm back! Here! Take all of them. There's bunnies and chickens." Jimin placed the band-aids infront of the mirror. "It may not be enough but I can always tell mother to get more!"

         The demon let out a chuckle and shook his head. "Park Jimin.. No. That's not what it is.. My blood, this ink is too much for small baby band-aids. But thankyou for caring..."

      "Mister, you never told me your name! I want to know so we can become best friends!!" Jimin set the box of band-aids down. "I told you my name.. You should have a name too!"

       "Name... Name.." Jungkook said to himself. "Jungkook."

    "No last name?" Jimin wondered. "Do you have a family? A family you spend holidays with or talk to?"

        Jungkook shook his head. "How about.. Jeon Jungkook?"

       "Made up last name?" Jimin then smiled. "I'll do that too! My name can now be Jeon Jimin!"

         Jungkook laughed a bit to himself. "Why did you take my last name? You are Park Jimin."

       "Mr. Jungkook, you said you had no family and made up a last name! So, I want your last name too. We can be family now!"

       "Jimin, I don't think that's how it works~"

     "If you can make up a fake last name, I can fake my last name too! Jeon Jimin... It sounds even better than Park Jimin!" Jimin giggled. "Why are you trapped in there?"

              "It's my home.. It keeps me safe from everything.. I live here. Endless days in here waiting to be summoned."

    "Are you a genie?" Jimin asked holding out a toy car.

      "No, I'm a demon.."

     "Can I summon you now? I want to play with a friend." Jimin claimed. "I can let you keep this cute red cherry car..."

       "You can't summon me, Park Jimin... You can't right now.. Maybe when your older." Jungkook stated.

          In reality, Jungkook didn't want the little boy to summon him. The way to summon Jungkook and invite him out of the mirror was to clean the mirror, see his face, bring out a candle, knife and cut a part in your hand until blood shows. Allow the blood to travel down your wound and let it drip onto the candle until the candle light is turned off by the blood. When smoke rises.... Jungkook will sense it and know he is welcomed.