Chapter 6

OMG! a new chapter?!?!? okay, yes, i know its short buut im going to be posting another chapter either tonight or tommorow im posting this now cause everyone keeps on messaging me to post it now! lol so here it is!

My eyes were focused on the car window, watching everything that past me go by in blurs. This didn’t feel real. I was leaving my home to be with the man I loved, how could this be real? Before he wanted to kill me, he wanted me dead. I know why he did, I betrayed him and almost killed him, he wanted to get me back for what I did to him. But everything changed. My feelings for him changed I loved him, and I know nothing is ever going to change that now. I will love Ace forever. I am going to be with him forever, and I know that’s what he wants also. I looked over at him taking in all of his features to me he was breathtaking, and he was all mine and no one else’s. He will always be mine.

Ace’s POV

From the corner of my eye I saw my love staring at me. She had a look like she couldn’t believe that this was happening. To be honest I felt the same way I finally had her back and nothing is going to change that now. But I know our life’s are going to be different they will never be the same. The police are still looking for me and as soon as they find Nicole is missing, they will think I took her again. Nicole and I have to be prepared for what is to come in the future and hopefully it won’t be as bad as I think it will be.

I reached my hand over and placed it on top of hers intertwining our fingers together I squeezed her hand gently for reassurance, reminding her everything will be okay.

********

Hours have passed since we’ve been on the road and by the look on Nicole’s face she looks anxious.  But everything will soon be okay once we get to our new home, we will be there in a minute or two and then we can relax for just a bit.

Driving onto the familiar road that I’ve driven over a million times I look up to see my first house that I haven’t been to in years, being near this house already gives me the sense of comfort. I park the car and get out walking to the other side to help Nicole.

“What do you think, baby?” I asked her as pulled her closer to me.

“I like it.” She said simply. She pulled away from me and looked me into my eyes and placed a soft kiss on my lips. “Forever?” she whispered to me.

I knew what she meant by it right away, and in that moment I was the happiest man on this earth. “Forever.” I whispered back.

Vote, Comment, and FAN! :D