Chapter 2

Hello my amazing fans, heres chapter 2!! I really hope you like it!! :D I hope its a good chapter im sick and i was sorta out of it when i wrote this lol(:

I sat there on my mother’s floor, my now dead mother. Staring at what ace wrote in her blood.

You hurt me. I hurt you.

I can’t believe he killer her, how could he? My own mom, I’m never going to see her again.  No more visits from her, my mother telling me she loves me. Tears flowed faster down my cheeks while I thought about her, hearing sirens in the background coming closer and closer, I called the police, and told them what happened about 5 minutes ago.

Hearing car doors slam and footsteps soon after that, they came into the bedroom one by one taking a look at the scene before them. My vision started to blur, and it felt like the room was starting to spin. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

“Miss, miss are you alright?” I heard a voice coming from the distant, the last words I heard before I blacked out.

<><><> 

Soft voices and beeping, that’s what I heard when I came into consciousness. Slowly the beeping and the voices seemed to get louder as my senses came back to me. I looked around slowly noticing that I’m in the hospital, the beeping coming from a machine next to me, the voices coming from two police officers. Trying to get up, I threw my hand up to my head as I instantly got dizzy.

“Are you okay ma’am?” One of the police officers rushed over to my side, helping me sit up. “Go get the nurse.” He told the second guy.

“I’m fine, thanks.” I croaked out. Starting to wonder why I was here everything rushed back to me. The roses, poem, my mother, instantly my eyes welled with tears. I cried and cried, with the police officer sitting right next to me, trying to comfort me.

Eventually the nurse came back, followed by more police officers. Once the nurse made sure I was okay, the police started questioning me about everything and I told them what happened.

Hours had passed and police came in and out of my hospital room, still questioning me. They told me they didn’t find the roses, the poem, or the writings ace left at my apartment building. The police think it was just a random murder, they didn’t think it was ace, but I knew it was him. He used words from the first letter he gave me.

You hurt me, I hurt you.

Ready or not, here I come.

Ace wrote those in the first letter I ever got from him, so it had to be him. I just wished I still had that letter. I threw it away the same day I got it, not wanting to keep it.

They were finally done questioning me and the doctor said it was okay to go home, but I didn’t want to go. It wasn’t safe anymore. Everywhere I went I knew ace would find me. There was one question that ran through my mind constantly, when is he going to kill me?

<><><> 

Cautiously I walked into my apartment, looking around, hoping ace wasn’t in here waiting for me. Everything that he left was gone. The rose petals, the bouquet of flowers and the poem.

As I walked throughout my entire apartment, I saw nothing. Ace wasn’t here and I hope he doesn’t come back tonight. The hardwood floor creeks as I walked into the bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks when I see something on top of my bed, another letter. I don’t want to read it yet, I don’t want to know what that letter says. Walking away from the door and into my closet, I decided to take a bath to relax myself.

I went into the bathroom, turning the water on, now waiting for the bath to fill up. Once it was filled I turned the water off, stripped out of my clothing and slowly got into the warm water. I closed my eyes letting the warm water welcome me, and I drifted off to sleep.

I threw my arms up trying to grab onto something, I couldn’t breathe. My head was under the water, someone was holding me down. I opened my mouth trying to scream under water, causing water to enter my mouth, choking me. My world once again became dizzy, black dots dancing in front of my eyes and in that quick second it was gone. Sticking my head out from under water, I gasped for breath. Frantically I looked around to see no one in the bathroom except me, but the bath room door was open. I closed that door when I got in here, my eyes landed on the letter that was now resting on my bathroom counter. Getting out of the bath, wrapping a towel around my body, I walked over to the letter and opened it.

Hello my dear Nicole, this morning was fun wasn’t it? I loved the look of terror that was on your face when you read the poem I left for you. That morning had a lot of surprises, didn’t it? My favorite part was killing your dear ol mother, before I killed her I told her all about you and I. The times we spent together. Those times were the best times of my life, but of course you had to go and ruin it and you have no one else to blame but yourself for what’s happening. If you were a good girl and loved me like you were supposed to none of this would be happening. Well, my love I hope you have a good night.

                                                    Love, Ace.

I re read the letter over and over again, how could he be doing this to me? Another thing he wrote in this letter was true, none of this would be happening if I just stayed with him and loved him. My mom would still be alive, and no one would be in danger, but because of me everyone that I love could die.

Dropping the letter, I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet changing into some pajamas. I went over to my bed, laid down and got under the covers. Every possible thing Ace could do, running through my mind. He could kill me tonight if he wanted to, he almost did but he didn’t. I wonder why he didn’t drown me when I was in the bath, I guess he just like torturing me. He wants me to be afraid of him, he wants me to know that he could kill me anytime that he wanted and now I did, I did know that.  

Comment, Vote, and FAN! :D