Chapter 3

Gahh!! I am so so so so SORRY! I know i took forever to update, i've just been Blahhh and all crazy lately lol lots been going on but here it is CHAPTER 3!! I hope you guys like it. Oh and theres a surprise in here for youuuu!(:

Sweat dripping down my face, my heart pounding. I take deep breathes willing myself to calm down. He isn’t here, he isn’t here, I kept telling myself over and over again. I hate these nightmares, there’s not a night that goes by that I don’t have them. I picked up my hand and wiped my forehead, trying to get rid of the sweat that was dripping down my face.

I climbed out of bed, glancing at the clock, the bright red numbers reading, 4:51.I don’t want to go back to sleep, if I do the nightmares will come back, and haunt me like they do every night. Slowly I walked into my bathroom, being cautious just in case that he’s here. Turning on the water from my sink, I leaned over splashing some cold water onto my face. The cool water drips down my cheeks onto my lips and onto the bathroom floor. I did it once again enjoying the cool feeling of the water running down my face. I grabbed a hand towel and started to dry my face with it, pulling the towel away i looked down and saw it was covered in blood. My whole body shaking with fear, I threw the towel away and dropped to floor, crawling away. Wishing I didn’t see, what I just saw. I looked over to where I threw the towel and saw that there was nothing on it, it was clean. Hurriedly I crawled to the towel, gripping it with my hands, there’s nothing on it. That’s impossible there was just blood on it, I saw it. I sat there staring at the towel that’s in my hands. I just kept staring waiting to see the blood again, but it never came back.

I laid down on the cold tile floor of my bathroom, clutching the towel with both my hands pressing it against my chest. Closing my eyes, I willed myself to go back to sleep. Soon enough darkness came over me, my last thoughts were, how I know I’m slowly going insane.

Ace’s POV.

Sliding the key into the lock, I slowly turned the door knob and walked into the apartment. The sweet smell of her apartment welcomed me, I walked through the halls until I found the door I was looking for. Silently I turned the door knob and peeked inside to find her bed empty. Panic filled my entire body at the thought of her leaving and me never finding her again. I have to kill that selfish bitch before she could ever escape me. Images of every way I could possibly kill her flashed through my mind, stabbing her in her heart like she tried to do to me, slicing her throat watching her pain expression as she bled, strangling her with my own two hands the feeling of her fragile neck in between my hands, I could snap her neck like a twig.

A light from the other side of her bedroom brought me out of my own mind. I crept to the bathroom door trying not to make any noise, just in case she would hear me. Once I got to the door I pressed my ear to it trying to hear if she was in there. After a couple of minutes I heard nothing but silence. Opening the door slowly, I saw her small frame lying on the bathroom floor clutching a hand towel. The first thought that ran through my mind is how I could lay down with her, and wrap my arms around her. My other thought was how pathetic she looked, she was so stupid I could easily go over there and kill her in a split second, that stupid girl. I walked over to her and leaned down. I pressed a soft kiss on her lips and walked out of her room and into the kitchen. I placed her letter down on the counter along with a single rose I’ve been holding in my hand, and then I left with thoughts of other ways to kill her.

Nicole’s POV

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in, laying on the cold tile floor of my bathroom, clutching the hand towel. The only thought still running through my mind was how I’m going insane. I slowly got up and made my way out of the bathroom and walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what was on the counter. A letter and a single rose, I walked the rest of the way over and grabbed the letter and read what it said.

How are you my love? I know losing somebody you love is hard, but there’s no one to blame but yourself, keep reminding yourself that. None of this would have happened if you stayed with me and loved me like I loved you. I’m still planning how I’m going to kill you. I’m not quite sure how I’m going to do it, but I know that I want to make you suffer. Well my dear I hope you have a good day, talk to you soon,

          Ace.

He wants to make me suffer, fear was consuming my whole body, and I knew that’s what he wanted me to feel. I dropped the letter to floor, watching how it slowly fell all the way to the ground, landing right next to my feet. I picked up the single rose that laid on my counter top, and put it in a vase that I had on my counter filled with all the roses ace had left me, some dead and some very much alive. I lifted the vase to my nose, and breathed in the scent, the calming sent of roses. A smile spread across my face as I thought of ace bringing more roses. As quick as the smile appeared on my face, it disappeared. Again the only explanation for it is that I’m going insane.

Vote, Comment, And FAN! :D