Chapter 1

Heres chapter 1!! :D i really hope you guys like it!(:

I plunged the knife into Ace’s chest, blood started to seep through his t shirt. The look of horror and shock was clear on his face, slowly his eyes closed and I thought he was gone. Finally, all this can be over I thought.  I started to climb off of him when his eyes snapped open and he grabbed a hold of my body. He stared at me straight in the eye’s as he pulled the bloody knife out from his chest. Ace rolled over on top of me and stabbed me straight in the stomach, pain shot out through my entire body.

“You should have made sure I was dead, my love.” Ace whispered as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I shot up in bed. Screams filling my ears, my screams. I was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down my face, frantically I looked around the room to make sure ace wasn’t here. My eyes landed on only darkness, reaching over to my bed side table and turned the lamp on. Once again I looked around to see that there was nobody here but me. Not this again, I put my face in both my hands trying to control my breathing. Ever since I escaped, it was the same every single night. Nightmares, I had them every night and it was the same dream every time. I laid back down into my bed, looking over at my alarm clock, only 4:38. I sighed, knowing that I’m not going to be able to get back to sleep, so I just laid there thinking.

It’s only been 1 month since I got away from Ace and everything about me is completely different, I’m not the same person I was before and I don’t think I will ever be again.  I used to be an outgoing girl who would go out every night, but now I keep to myself and never leave my apartment unless I have to. Ace changed me and I hate him with a passion for that. Knowing that he is still out there just waiting for me, I’m scared to death. He could be waiting outside for me right now, and I wouldn’t even know it. I don’t want to die, I don’t, but I know that I might.

I rolled back over onto my back, staring up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, wishing sleep to come and finally it did.

<><><><> 

I woke up feeling tired as can be, looking over at the clock to see that It was only 7:12. At least I got a couple more hours of sleep I thought. Slowly i walked into my average sized bathroom, stripped out of my clothes and hopped into my shower. Letting the hot water drip down my body, closing my eyes trying to relax and forget about everything for just a few moments.

My entire body froze when I heard knocking on my bathroom door, no one lives in this apartment but me and I locked all my doors last night. No one should be in my apartment. My whole body was shaking with fear as I walked out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I slowly walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it, hearing nothing. Everything was absolutely silent. Reaching my hand out, i  placed it on the doorknob, slowly I turned it and opened the door. I peeked my head out to see nothing.

“Hello?” I called out. I waited a couple seconds but heard nothing. Slowly i walked out but froze when I stepped on something. I looked down to see a trail of rose petals, leading all the way out of my room. Tears started to slowly roll down my cheeks as my body was consumed by fear.

I rushed over to my closet and quickly threw some clothes on. I walked out into the hallway following the trail of rose petals, it led into the kitchen. On the counter was a bouquet of roses, with a letter right beside it. I walked over to it, looking around making sure Ace wasn’t still in my apartment. Tracing my hands over the letter gently before picking it up, as I slowly opened it I was scared to know what he wrote. I slid the piece of paper out and read what it wrote, it was a poem.

Roses are red, violets are blue. My name is ace, and I’m going to kill you.

I dropped the letter and ran out of my apartment, scared that he was still here waiting for me, and i  ran as fast as I could down the hallway and to the stairwell. Running down flights of stairs. I stopped running when I saw what was written on the wall in front of me,

Ready or not here I come.

I stood there staring at the writing, frozen by my own fear, until I heard footsteps coming from the stairs above. I willed myself to keep running, I ran as fast as I could until I got outside. I looked back to see if I could see him, but I couldn’t. I raised my hand up trying to flag down a taxi. Waiting impatiently for a taxi to stop, finally it did and I hurriedly got in and told to cab driver to drive, I told him to go to my mom’s house.

The cab driver came to a stop in front of my mom’s house and I rushed out, forgetting to pay the cab driver. As I ran inside I heard him yelling profanities at me. I came to a stop in front of the house to see the front door wide open, slowly I walked in.

“Mom.” I yelled. Looking around, I see that her whole place was destroyed. I ran as fast as I could to her bedroom, praying to god that she was okay. Coming to stop once I got inside her bedroom, I looked around.

I screamed, I screamed as loud as my body would let me, in front of me was my mother laying in her bed covered in blood. Tears were flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably.

“Mom.” I whispered in between sobs. I looked up to see more writing, it was written in my mother’s blood.

You hurt me, I hurt you.

I sank down to my knees and cried.

I just love the little poem i wrote lol Roses are red, violets are blue. My name is Ace and im going to kill you. xD

Comment, Vote, and FAN! :D