Chapter 5

Alice’s P.O.V

Chapter 5:

Dr Tanner turned to face me, his face was colored with horror and filled to the brims with fear. I smiled fakely, rubbing the cool blade of the knife on the palms of my hands. I walked towards him and picked him up by the collar then dragged him over towards an empty bed which was next to a curtained one, and I started to tie him down. He tried to fight back, but my body had grown so strong over the long years of being locked in this prison. "Listen...You don't know what you are doing.." he stuttered to me, I grinned at him. Seeing such a powerful man in a state of fear drove my hungry blood wild, I strapped his body down to the bed and grinned. "Mr Tanner, I may be insane in your eyes but I know what I am doing" I tightened the straps on his arms and he groaned, "Doesn't feel nice does it, doc?" I whispered in his ear. He swallowed and said, "What are you gonna do? The police will catch you, they will bring you back" I siged and shook my head, "You don't get it do you? You never will. You don't know what its like to be me. No one does Dr..And al the things you did to me, I just want revenge. I just want to kill...and killing you would just..It would satisfy me" I said slowly, stroking my knife, I tilted it towards the lights. Casting distorted reflections of my face in my eyes. The doctor started to shake, he had every right to be afraid. I wanted to end him slowly, but since the alarm went off the police would be here soon, I could already hear their sirens. Taking a deep breath I drew my knife above him and stared into his eyes, for so long he had caused me pain. I needed the closure, "Bye bye Doc.." I whispered, I plunged the knife neatly into his stomach, not quite deep but it should do the job. His body jerked up and then collapsed into the bed, "Bravo.." I heard a deep voice say. 

 I turned, "Hello?" I said, readying my body for conflict. My fists clenching up in front of my face. The voice was slick, leather and yet deep. Obviously male, but the voice was coated with a delicious danger. I peered through the room, I was alone. "I'm on the bed..Behind the curtain. But don't worry, I heard every bit of your little performance", the mysterious voice coaxed to me. I looked towards the bed surrounded by the medical curtains. I wlked towards it and pulled the curtains back. 

 A man lay there, still dressed in the clothes he came to this place in. He was the new arrival. His hair was thick and black, brushing just past his shoulders. His face was a beautiful porcelain white, his eyes looked as though the lids had been burned a long time ago, but they had managed to heal slightly and his smile. Scars had formed where the self inflicted smiled was, dried up scarlet blood had formed around the scars and there was something about that smile that was so beautiful, and yet so dangerous. So dominating, so hungry.