Chapter 4

Jeff’s P.O.V

Chapter 4: 

C'mon Jeff...C'mon fight it..Hunt for me Jeff, they can not stop us. Do it Jeff, wake up. They will never erase us, we are still here. But stop them before they can start trying, Jeff waky up!

My vision started to return to me slowly, my mind was heavy and my vision blurred. The feeling was whispering to me, pulling me out of the heavy unconsiousness before the doctors could do anything to me. I tried to reach up and rub my eyes when I felt my hands tied down, I shook my wrists. My eye sight starte to clear up, I was facing up at a tall ceiling with no windows. I could heard murmuring of voices all around me, I tried to look down at my chest. I was tied down to a bed, still in the clothes I was dressed in earlier. My arms were both tied down to either sides of the bed railings by my waist. My legs were tied down at either sides of the bed posts. The voices started to clear from murmurs to words, "The patient seems to be waking up Dr. Tanner. We should give another dose" a female voice said, she sounded fearful, afraid. I wanted to lunge out at her, tear her apart limb from limb. Give her something to really be afraid of, "Its fine..." Dr Tanner said, his gravely voice was brimming with hatred. I could feel his eyes burning at me, I focused my eyes down at my feet. All around me were doctors, as though they had traveled from different parts of the world just to see me squirm. They didn't know that tey would be the ones squirming soon, I stared at them all back. Some of them cowered away behind each other, some shook their heads. The rest avoided my dark gaze, all except Dr Tanner. He stared right at me, I looked at him. His pale neck looked so ripe, so ready to cut. I licked my lips, the feeling was stirring again. Awakening from the heavy, forced sleep. I hadn't had my fill for too long, if they left me like this any longer they would regret it. Dr Tanner walked towards me, his body towering over me as I laid on the bed. he smiled to himself, "Hello doctor, so when are you guys gonna let  me out of here?" "I asked playfully, I smiled and tilted my head up at him. He grinned and straightened up, tuckinghis thick hands in his lab coat pockets he sighed and replied, "Ah, you are going to be in here for a while. But in here, you will no longer be Jeff..." His voice struggled to muster the words to say my name, "You are patient 345..." his voice was brimming with some emotion as he whispered those last words in my ear, I tried to sit up, the straps tightening around my arms and legs. The doctors all took a step back, except for Tanner, "You are gonna change my name?" I asked raggedly, the doctor just continued to smile. "Nurse...Make sure you burn 345's clothes. He will not be leaving this asylum" Tanner said grimly. How dare they? How dare HE. Try to take away who you are, you musn't let them. Stop them Jeff! Help us..Do it for us. The feeling yelled at me, never had it spoken to me. Let alone like this, screaming at me for help. I tried to reach up to my head to quiten it down. It wanted out, it needed to be taken care of. I had to kill. The nurse walked over to me, her blonde hair skimmed just above her shoulders. Her blue eyes looked scattered, she started to walk towards my feet. Her hands reaching out to untie my shoes, I started to shake, "NO! NO! NO!" I yelled over and over, I could feel the straps biting down into my arms and legs. I winced but continued to move, I felt a pair of hands push down on my shoulders and another pair hold onto my hair. I yelled over and over, "You can't do this!" The nurse kenlt down to my shoe, I kicked my leg as far as the bindings would let it. i heard her nose break, she took a step back. Blood pouring down her face from her nose. My stomach growled, I licked my lips. the scarlet blood poured all over her, she looked delicious. I felt the feeling moan, I smiled. The scars from my cut in smile stretching back. The hands pulled away, Tanner stared at me, then nodded to the nurse to sit down. I watched as some doctors attended to her, Dr Tanner pulled out of his pocket an injection. The one that they injected me with before. Jeff no! If he puts that inside of us. We will be stuck here, stuck in this prison! Stop him!

I growled at the doctor, he simply shook his head and continued walking towards me, "You know, I was quite looking forward to you being here. I still am, all the things we are going to do to you. You will deserve it all, and it will be the only thing you will ever look forward to" I sucked in a breath, swallowing it deeper and deeper inside with each step he took. Then an alarm went off.

Everything stoped, everything was still. Everything was quiet, whether or not it was fate. It stopped Tanner, he pulled a long blue curtain around the bed and then the lights started flashing from on to off. Over and over again. I heard a loud scream, followed by another. My hunger was going to take over my body. I had to fight it, I had to stay strong. I could see the scattered shadows of doctors in the light. The sudden darkness then making the momentary shadows dissapear. I could hear the familiar sounds of the slick scapping of metal on skin, the gushing of blood as it fell to the floor. The pounding, loud sounds of dead bodies falling to the ground. Who was performing such mastery of myart? I could barely see what was happening, the feeling was blurring my vision. I could see the shadow of the long sharp flicker of a blade, followed by the grunts and moans of pain from dozens of fallen victims. Screams erupted from all around me, I wanted to join this feeding frenzy. This was the worse torcher than anything my mind could  comprehend, then I saw a shadow of movement. I could hear Dr Tanner, he was running away. His feet trampling towards glowing red exit door that I could just make out from behind the curtains, "Don't let him out!" I yelled to the mysterious killer. The doors all slammed behind the curtains, "Don't let him out!" I yelled to the mysterious killer. The doors all slammed closed, Dr Tanner was pulling one of them hurriedly, "Let me out!" He yelled over and over, I stared at him. Fear. I smiled, "Why do you want to leave so soon Doc? Do I scare you?" A mysterious voice said. Female. Her voice was thick with a clear english accent, but tinged with something that made my blood run wild. The doctor froze, he stopped pushing at the door. Everything fell still for a moment. I heard a loud thumping on the ground, I saw a shadowy figure standing still. Then the lights went out. "Don't worry doctor. I like the dark" she said, the way she played with his mind was delicious, making me hunger to be free. I could hear the doctor whimpering, then the lights flashed on.