Jeff The Killer x Alice Liddell (Fan Fiction) Chapter 1

This is my first Fanfiction on this website so thanks a bunch for reading :) -Sherbie

Alice's P.O.V

Chapter 1: 

Gently I rocked myself back and forth on the padded floor, my long, dark chestnut brown hair sticking to my sweaty skin. I slowly started to sing my lullaby, the one my mother used to sing to Elizabeth and I before bed time. Before Elizabeth died, before they all died. Because of me, tears threatened to pour out of their prisons which I named my eyes. I sucked in an aching, tired breath, trying my best to push away the memories. I continued to sing to myself, wanting so badly to cradle my consious back to my Wonderland. Away from the havoc and craze of this asylum, this prison. I didnt belong here, who were they to call me a psycho? In their stupid white coats, carrying around their so called sanity, pointing fingers at us. Us. The ones who have been through hell, calling us crazy. I uncrossed my legs and tried to stand up, the straight jacket holding my arms together uncomfortably. I groaned and tried to shake it off, I swear if one of those white coats were in here I would kill them for making me wear such a thing. Frustrated I fell over onto my side, landing softly on the cushioned floor. "Please just take me back..." I pleaded brokenly to my Wonderland, burid deep in my mind. "Please..." I whispered to myself, my voice quivering slightly. I felt so tempted to cry, I wanted to curl up and have my mommy hold me tight, but mommy wasn't here anymore. No one was here, it was just me. 

I wanted to close my eyes, I missed my Wonderland. I missed the one place where I could be me, loose the agony of reality and live where everything was simply perfection. But those goddamn white coats stole that pleasure from me, the only thing that gave me joy in this damned life and they stole it away. Leaving me alone with the tormenting guilt of that night which still haunts me. They would inject me everyday, torcher me every day. Telling me that my Wonderland wasn't real. But what they didn't know was that, once I got out of here. What they percieve to be reality, will no longer be real for them.