Chapter 7

"You and Sylvester were en-engaged?" I stuttered.
"Yes," she snapped, flipping her hair again.
I wish your neck would fall off.
"Oh.. Wow. Okay then," I replied, bitterly.
"Are you fucking him?" she rudely asked.
"Excuse me?" I gasped.
Don't slap her, Aria. Don't slap her.
"Are. You. Fucking. Sylvester. McMaster," she said slowly like I was retard.
She really is asking for it.
"That's none of your business," I spat.
"It is my business. I knew from the beginning you stepped out of that limo with him. But you're no threat to me though because his heart still belongs to me. He's gonna leave you high and dry soon. You're just a friend, remember?" she replied, the sound of evil in her voice as she quoted Syl's words earlier.
As I was about to swing my hands into her bony face, Syl came by.
"Vester, darling!"she squealed.
"Victoria?" he replied, looking quite confused.
I cant take this shit much longer.

I grabbed the train of my dress and ran to the nearest exit. Tears filled my eyes as I could hear that bitch's voice over and over saying the word "engaged". I was livid and beyond hurt and ashamed. I shouldn't have come with him to this stupid event.
"Aria! Aria! What did you do?" I heard him shout to me then her.
Outside, I saw our limo was waiting for us and I jumped in. This was when the tears exploded from my eyes.
"Are you okay, Ms. Rivers?" the driver asked.
I shook my head. "Could you please take me back to the hotel and roll up the partition?"
"Should I wait on Mr. McMaster?" he asked.
"No, just please go," I bawled.

As soon as I got to the suite, I began packing my stuff furiously. I was still crying as I took the dress, shoes and accessories off and tossed them in a corner. I quickly jumped in a pair of skinny jeans and dragged a sweater over my head and slipped on my Sperry's. I grabbed the curls and pulled my hair into a ponytail and washed all the makeup off my face. I felt so embarrassed and stupid for coming here.
How did he not tell me he was engaged? Especially when I told him about Chuck.
Just then the suite door flew open and a sweaty Syl came in. He looked like he just ran a thousand miles and was about to collapse any minute now. He managed to still look sexy though. I shook my head at the thought of that because I was still upset.

"Aria, what happened and where are you going?" he asked, hurt in his voice as he looked at my packed suitcase.
"I'm leaving, Sylvester," I said between sniffs.
"Why? Tell me what happened. Please," he begged.
"Ask your ex-fiance, Vester," I spat angrily, mocking Victoria's voice.
"God, I hate that name," he mumbled.
He sat on the bed then looked me dead in the eye and said, "Victoria and I were never engaged. We were in a relationship for about six months then I ended it after I caught her having sex with her ex-boyfriend in my bed."
Liar.
"Bullshit! Why did she tell me you guys were engaged then?" I yelled.
"Because she's crazy! That's what she tells everyone," he shouted, throwing his hands up. "I should have dumped her ass long before."
I grabbed my bag and suitcase and started for the door. He jumped in front and held onto me.
"Don't leave me, Aria," he begged.
Something about the way he said that and how he looked at me made me melt a little. Don't fall for it, Aria.
"Why not? I'm just a good friend of yours anyway," I replied, staring at him dead in the eyes.
He sighed, "Aria, I only said that because they work with the magazine. I cant let everyone know. It can destroy our reputations. I care about you, Aria."
He cared.
"Let everyone know what?"
"That we are way more than that," he breathed, getting closer to me.

Syl took my bag and suitcase and put them away. He then held onto me, gazing into my wet eyes. I put my arms around his neck and he came closer and kissed me. I kissed back. We walked slowly to the bed, still kissing passionately. He pushed me on the bed and took his blazer off while I laid down watching. He got on top of me and we started kissing again. His hands ran down from my neck to my stomach and back up again as he planted sweet kisses on my neck. I unbuttoned his shirt while I kissed his soft lips again. He shrugged out of his shirt then his hand began to search for my breasts. When he found them, he caressed them so gently.
God, that felt good.
I allowed him to take my sweater off and my bra. He used his tongue to draw circles around my nipples and wrap his tongue around them.
Oh, sweet Jesus.
I got so turned on that I pushed him off and dragged off my pants along with his. We were both half naked now and wanting more. I climbed on top of him after we kicked our shoes off, kissing him again. He held me tightly, still caressing my breasts and squeezing my ass with the other hand.
"I want you, Aria," he whispered into my ear.
I rolled over so he was now on top of me then whispered, "Come and get it."

He looked at me so hungrily and I could feel him getting hard on my leg. He leaned over and grabbed my panties with his teeth and pulled them off me. Then planted sweet kisses down low. He did that for quite some time until my legs quaked uncontrollably and my moans got really loud.
Oh my God.
Syl sunk into me while I moaned. Our hips thrusting while we moaned and grabbed each other tighter. We were at it like rabbits. It felt so good. Nothing like I've ever felt before. This was mind-blowing. We continued for God knows how long until finally, both our bodies convulsed with pleasure. He kissed my lips gently. And laid his sweaty body right next to mine and pulled me in. I laid my head against his chest, listening as his heartbeat slowed down.

That was the best sex I've had in my entire life.

*******READ, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!***

More Chapters Coming Up. Keep Reading & Share.