Chapter 7 (I Can Fix It) *Finale*

Etho's POV

Night had just settled in and I was running back to home, wait I mean my cave not home. As I got closer and closer the snow began to disappear and it got warmer. A sudden jolt shook the Earth causing me to fall to the ground. I look into the night sky as the Earth shook viciously making me stay on the ground. I saw flashes of light streak the sky and claps of thunder rung through the air. I know what's happening but it is happening all to soon....

Daniel's POV

The Earth shook, lightning streaked the sky, claps of thunder what the hell is going on?!? This was all I was thinking. Slowly I made my way out of the forest with Alex by my side. "What the hell is happening!!!" He yelled over the thunder. "If I knew I would tell you!" I shouted back at him. We now sat at the edge of the forest peering out into the night. I saw the two familiar forms. I knew who they were and I knew their names. There names were Aiden and Etho...

Pyro's POV

I sat in the darkness dizzy. My vision cleared and I was in the forest. I walked steadily through the forest as light streaked the sky and the thunder clapped. I reached the edge of the forest and I saw Etho. He began running forward but I stopped him. "What are you doing?!???" I yelled pulling him back. "I'm sorry I have to... I might not come back Pyro. Just know I love you with all my heart." He kissed my cheek and left running towards the figure I thought killed him two years ago. I looked out at the edges of the forest and saw Alex and Daniel there standing in almost shock. They stumbled about trying to keep balance for some reason. Then I realized the Earth was shaking but I remained still. I turned back to the battle and saw a ball of black magic fly at Etho. I ran without even thinking and threw up a wall of flames. The wall decimated leaving me standing in front of Etho and in the presence of the dark figure. "Ah, Pyro or should I say Winter! I thought we were blood? Do you not remember?" His words hit me like a smack to the face. The memories came flowing back to my mind. He had taken me from the room at Etho's mountain and did the blood ceremony. "We aren't blood..." I said stiffly. "Fine suit yourself, thought I might have a successful apprentice unlike my ungrateful brother." He said whipping his magic at me. I took the blow to the chest causing me to fall to the ground. "Pyro!!!!!!!" Etho screamed. "Still the same old brother. Too bad she had to die with you. She would have made a fine apprentice." I looked at Etho and smiled. I shushed him and he flamed anger at Aiden. "I will avenge her, I did it once I'll do it again." Then magic flew. Etho dodge everything and Aiden dodge everything. Finally Aiden had his back to me and I got up and ran at him. I jumped on his back and put him a head lock. "Get.. Off.. Of ME!!!!" Aiden screamed. The next thing I knew lights surrounded me. My world suddenly went black.

Etho's POV

Lights appeared and they engulf Pyro and Aiden, then Pyro was gone. Aiden lay still on the ground and I think he was dead. I sunk to my knees and sobbed. "Pyro......" I choked out through my sobs. "Etho you alive!" Daniel and Alex yelled running out into the field. "Yeah but Pyro is dead." I sobbed. "I never told her when I had the chance." Daniel said with despair. "Come again?" Alex questioned. "I never told her I was her brother." At Daniel's words the lights reappeared. Aiden's body was replaced by a girl who had black hair with purple tips, her eyes the color of violets, and the stone on her neck glowed purple not red. "Etho...." She said quietly. "Pyro! Oh my god it is you!!!" I yelled hurling myself towards her and embracing her in a hug. "I look different don't I?" She asked me. "Yeah, but don't worry I can fix it..."