Chapter 3 (The Power of Pyro)

Etho's POV

All I have ever felt for Pyro is love and I can't stand watching this happen, not a second time. "What... what's happening?" She choked out clearly in pain. "It's the change. I guess just bringing your powers more to the light. I'm sorry yours is so painful." I said trying to be friendly and make it seem like there was nothing to worry about, no imediate danger. I picked up her bag and pulled out something I figured she hadn't worn since the day I "died". "When did you take your necklace off?" I asked her worried at how long this truly could have been off. "About  a year...." She said knowing that she probably never should have taken it off. "No wonder this is painful for you, here put it back on." I gave it to her and she obediatly put it back around her neck where it belonged. "Get some rest that should help your condition very much." I said as I walked up a staircase hidden by darkness. It led me to the place I have dreaded for so long. Aiden's grave....

Pyro's POV

I woke up the next morning with no Etho to be seen. I grabbed my bag, which had been packed neatly by the couch I had slept on, and left. I scaled down the mountain and began towards the forest that Etho had found me in. I brushed through the dead frozen plants to the hollowed out tree where I kept the painful memories. I pulled out the bag and dumped its contents onto the snowy floor. I saw the dager Etho had given me on my birthday, the day before his disappearence from my life. My diary of sucicde notes and blood from cutting. Then, the band. It was a woven braclet made from almost every grass and leaf. I remeber my older brother giving it to me on my sixth birthday the year before he disappered with the rest of my family. I have thought about this for awhile but I don't think that I can. I wanted to disappeer for awhile now, from everyones' lives, including Etho's. I leaned up against the tree and cried. I want Etho. I want him right here, right now.