Chapter Twelve: Should I?***'

Chapter Twelve: Should I?**'

Beyoncé

I walked in and greeted the lady that I saw from before. "Hello Beyoncé.. How may I help you today?"

I was surprised she remembered my name. I smiled at her. "Check. I'm on the list for an appointment for this time." I said. She smiled and looked through the schedule. "Yes you are. Do you remember the same thing you did from before?" She asked. I nodded. "Are you paying credit or debit?" She asked.

"She won't be paying.." I heard Carter say. I turned around with a confused face. "This one is on me.." He said. I gave him a smile and the lady smiled at us.

"Go right in.." She said. I held on to my purse and walked into the room, he followed me.

"You know you didn't have to do that.." I said. He chuckled. "Oh but I did.."

I rolled my eyes and dropped my bag on the floor. "I'll leave you for a sec. Change out of your clothes and lay down."

"Where's the sheets?" I asked. "The first time you used a sheet. That was because you was having a stress relieve massage. Remember, the hot tub, the bubbles. But this massage is going to boost up your energy and

"What does that have to do with having a sheet or not?" I asked. He looked like he was getting frustrated.

"Alright big guy. No sheet then.." I said. He laughed "When you're ready buzz the button" I nodded and he walked out. I pulled off my shirt and the rest of my clothes folding them and putting it on the side. I placed my hair in a bun and crawled on top of the bed laying down.

I buzzed the button. He walked in and walked around me dimming the lights. I wiggled my toes and he handed me a paper. Along with a towel. I covered my area with the tiny towel that was provided and I read the paper. I was shocked.

"Do I have to?!" I asked. He laughed and gave me a goofy smile. "Did you break up with your boyfriend?" He questioned. "Yeah.."

"Good. Now say whats on the paper" He commanded. I sighed and held the paper above me.

"Touch me. Unroll me. Bite me. Eat me." I read. "Good, now what does that mean to you?" He asked. I shrugged and he did a small chuckle. "Guess.."

"Uhh, its a fruit." I said "What kind of fruit?" He asked. "Banana?"

He nodded. "Now Beyoncé... I want you to arch your back and hold your breasts with your hands.." He said. I did what he said.

"I will be handing you bananas and you will have to eat them while staying in place."

I nodded and he walked where my head was and un peeled a banana and he placed it in my mouth. He pressed some lotion in his hands and started massaging me. I groaned and released one of my breasts holding the banana up in the air chewing on it. He started from my toes and went up towards my thighs then my waist.

When I was done with the banana he took another and handed it to me. I un peeled it and started eating it. He placed more lotion in his hands and passed his hands all inside my thighs. I did a little gasp when he took off the towel.

The only person who have seen that part of my body was Jayson, my mom and my doctor.
Now Carter is added unto the list.

I gripped my breasts tighter and the banana fell out of my mouth unto the floor. Carter started massaging that part of my body very gently and soft.

"Is this part of your job?" I asked with a gasp after. "This is an energy boost. Of course it is.. Relax yourself.." He said. I brought my whole body down and relaxed my body. "Good.." He said. He ran his hands up towards my stomach and started massaging that part. He went back down and passed his hands on my thighs.

I felt myself getting wet and I covered my face with my hands. No, stay dry Beyoncé. I felt myself getting more wet and I knew he saw me moist because he was still massaging that area. I gasped and un covered my eyes and saw him looking at me. When I looked at him I let out a moan because he placed a finger in. "Oh my." I whispered a little loud bending my head back. "Is this part of your job?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head. "Continue.." He nodded and placed another finger in..

What am I doing? Should I stop? Should I say No?!

***

Author's Note:

So, I'm eating a whole big jar of chocolate ice cream along with chocolate milk. Who's wrong with me? Kmsl.

I want to change the name of the story but to what?

Ruthy💞💞💞