Author's Note

Hey guys! Thanks for reading these few Christmas Oneshots, and I hope you enjoyed!

Now, the first thing I want to say is this; I am in no way trying to get anyone to like Christmas, nor do I think Christmas is better than any other holiday. These are only stories about Christmas, and are purely for fun and enjoyment. The only reasons I have for not writing about a different holiday are:

1. I don't happen to celebrate those holidays, though many of you might.

2. Since I don't celebrate those holidays, I don't know much about the traditions and beliefs behind them, so I didn't want to upset anyone for saying something that was incorrect.

Please remember I am not trying to be rude towards anyone who doesn't like Christmas.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed these fun, light-hearted stories about the holidays. This time of year has always been one of my favorites (despite the cold weather) because you always get to see a nicer side to everyone, and it brings everyone closer.

I had fun getting to write about how some of the characters in a few of my stories react to Christmas, and I think it interesting because it really did show that not everyone shares the same traditions for Christmas.

I'll sign off here, but please feel free to let me know how you felt about the stories, and check out some of my other stories. Until next time, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and fun reading!

~TurtleCat