Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my lovelies!  Although I am currently working on (and am half way through the next chapter) I just wanted to post a little Christmas A/N separately as there a few things I would like to say, so just bare with me while I do :)

         First of all, I would like to wish you all the very best of Christmases!  I hope you all have a lovely day with your family and/or friends or whoever you celebrate Christmas with.  If you don't celebrate Christmas then I just hope you have as lovely a day as ever! 

          This time of year always gets me thinking of those who are closest to me and those who I treasure the most, and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all and tell you how much I appreciate your love and support for my writing and for Amortentia.  You guys have given me confidence that I didn't particularly have in this book before.  I want you all to know how much that means to me, because it truly means far more than you can imagine. 

          So, thank you!

          Second of all, I want to sort of fill you in on the plan for the rest of this story.  There will probably be around 30-35 chapters (which is, like, 10 more than I had originally planned but oh well) and I will hopefully get the majority of that written fairly quickly.  I was hoping that I would finish it before I go back to University on the 15th January but I have so many plans between now and then so I know that will not happen, sorry!  It shouldn't take too long after that, however.

          So, yeah I was planning on saying most of this when I next uploaded but that won't be until after Christmas so I just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas and send lots of love from me❤️  Thank you, once again, for everything!

          Lots of love,
          Kat x

P.S.  I added a cute lil Scorose thing I found online, because it gave me the feels!  Oh and also, the glee version of my favourite Christmas song because, honestly in my opinion, it's just as good as the original version.  Lol, fight me, Sam.