Chapter 2

Okay!! Like I said in the Second Cato and Clove story I'm going to try and talk to you guys in the beggining of a chapterI had just woken up when my mom and dad came in. "Happy Birthday!!!" It was my birthday. They came in with a cake and were smiling. "Thank you!!!!"

"Blow out your candles and make a wish." I blew out the candles and made a wish that Clove and I were Training Partners. "Yay!! We also found out who your training partner is."

"Who!!??"

"It's Clove."

"Awesome!!!" My Birthday wish just came true!! "Get dressed and come downstairs."

"Okay!" They left the room and I got changed. I went downstairs and there was a delicious looking breakfast on the table surrounded by decorations. I had a huge cake, and a tun of presents! "Suprise!!"

I'm smiling a whole bunch. Then, Clove comes out with a big present. "What's this?"

"Open it and see." When I opened it, it had my training clothes in it, and what looked like a note. The not read, 'Meet me at the rock in the Meadow when your done.' I smiled. "Thanks Clove."

"What did the note say?"

"It was just saying happy birthday andn that Clove is glad we are training partners."

"Okay." My mom gave that wierd smile. "Okay! Mom you have got to tell me why your are smiling like that!"

"It's nothing trust me." I gave her a wierd look and wentback to having fun. I got a sword, to use in training I guess. Some more training clothes, and some other things that I have no clue what they were, but they were awesome.

We had a delicious breakfasy and some cake.

"Hey mom can I go out to the Meadow?"

"Ya sure. You don't need to ask. You go anyways."

"Ya that is true." We both laughed and I left to the Meadow. As soon as I was out of sight, I took off like a shot. I ran all the way to the Meadow, and stopped by the rock. I bent over with my hands on my knees breathing heavily. "You alright there?"

"I.... think...... so."

"Do you need some water?"

"Yes!!"

"OKay!! Here." I caught the water and drank the whole thing. She tossed me another one and that was gone to. "Sorry if I drank all the water."

"No. You didn't.I brought a whole bunch."

"Okay good." I sat on the rock next to her. "So what are we doing today?"

"Were celebrating your birthday."

"Oh! Sorry!!"

"Ya. When I walked out, my mom asked what I was doing, she gave me a wierd smirk."

"My mom keeps doing that to. It's so wierd!! She keeps saying it's nothing, but I know it's something."

"Ya same here." She shoved something in my face and I wasn't sure what it was. When I took it off, icing was all over my face. "What was that for?"

"Nothing." I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. "So what do we do now?"

"I made some practice dummies, and I brought my knives and I see you brought your sword."

"Ya! I did."

"So we are going to practice?"

"Ya."

"Okay! Awesome!!"

"Okay What I'm going to do is make a buzzing sound and as soon as you hear that attack."

"Got it." I got set up and ready to go. I heard her make the buzzing sound. I sliced a dummy up and stabbed it in the abdomen. She made another buzzing sound which meant to stop. I stopped and turned around and she was smiling. "What?"

"That was amazing!!"

"Thanks!!"

"I think I'm going to try knife throwing."

"Awesome!!" She set up another dummy and I picked up he pieces of mine. I walked back to the rock and made the buzzing sound. She went to throw one and it flew back at me. "Whoa!!! Whatch it killer!"

"I'm so sorry!!! Did that hit you?"

"No. You did stab another dummy though."

"Hahaha YA!!"

"Maybe I should stay far away."

"No stay there. I didn't have a good grip. That's all."

"Okay. If I get another one thrown at me we are done with this game." I laughed while saying it and she laughed to. "Okay."