Zoey (Chapter 7)

I looked at my outfit for my date that night. I couldn't believe that it was already Wednesday. It felt like it was still Monday, but I was happy it wasn't.

I did a last outfit check, and decided that I didn't really like it. My black mini skirt and red skin tight blouse looked good, but I decided to change into jeans. We were only going to the mall, after all.

"Zoey, Brad's here!" Tommy called from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"

I ran downstairs, only be to greeted by my dad.

"What time will you be back?" he asked, arms crossed. Tommy was already waiting by the door.

"No later than nine." If I kept Tommy out  past that, I probably wouldn't be allowed to go at all.

"Fine," and with that, he turned and went towards his room.

Okay, love you too, bye Dad.

Whatever.

I turned to Tommy. "Okay, let's go!" Tommy literally skipped out the front door to Brad's car. I saw Brad smiling as

Brad didn't like to get out at our house. There was always fighting, and he absolutely despised my dad. If he didn't have to get out, he wasn't going to. And I didn't blame him.

"You're here early." I said, and leaned over to kiss him.

"What can I say," he said as he returned the kiss, "I was excited to see you."

I smiled as Brad started driving. That evening, I could feel it in my bones, was going to be special.

......................................................................

Ok, really short chapter! Sorry! :/ But I drew a blank how i wanted this chapter to go.

Do you guys like Zoey's boyfriend? Comment and vote please! :) <3

~Emily~