III. PARK TOUR

The next morning

Third person pov

You woke up the next morning super early. You didn't want Alex to miss his first day. You almost jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, got dressed, put your phone in your pocket, got on your quadbike and drove to the resort.

When you got to Alex's and Zach's room you knocked on the door and to your surprise, Alex answered. He was already dressed and it looked like he has been up for a long time already. He looked excited. You two smiled at each other and Alex let you into the room. You looked around and saw Zach laying in his bed. "He's still asleep?" you asked, not even interested.
"No, he just won't get up. He's been on his phone all morning. I tried telling him, but he won't budge. I gave up like half an hour ago."
"Okay, i guess your methods are useless. Let me try mine."
You walked up to him and before you even said anything, he stood up and ran to the bathroom.
"Wow, i guess my methods really do suck." Alex said and smiled at you.

Zach's pov

I ran to the bathroom before y/n could see how i looked in the morning. I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, got dresed and put a mint in my mouth. I walked out of the bathroom and saw her and Alex talking.
Yup, she's as pretty as i remember.
"Now that was fast." Alex said when he looked at me. I turned my gaze from y/n to him. "I know. Shall we?" I said as i opened the door.

Third person pov

You went out the door first, but when Zach tried to follow, Alex pulled him back into the room and grabbed him by the shirt.
"Whoa, dude, what the hell?!" Zach asked as he struggled against Alex's grip: "Don't act all innocent, i saw you eyeing her. I swear, if anything happens to her, if you offend y/n in any way, you'll have me to deal with. Got it?" Alex said and released his shirt and glared at him while he got out the door.
Zach just stood there, not really sure how to feel about the whole situation, and after a moment got out of the room as well.

Alex and Zach followed you out of the building. You decided that you wanted to give them a tour of the park, but keep it fun. So you borrowed three bikes.
"Whoa, what are these for?" Alex asked while admiring the bikes.
"I want to make the park tour a little more interesting. So i got these for us."
"You can drive?" Zach asked a little surprised.
"Yes, i can. That was so stereotypical... Just watch and learn." you said as you put on a helmet. Zach smirked and put one on as well. The guys sat on the bikes, turned on the engine and waited for your instructions: "Take these, they're wireless mic headsets, so we'll be able to talk while driving. Okay, let's go." You turned on your bike as well and drove off, as the guys followed.
You drove through the whole park, where roads were, and you were telling them what every single attraction and dinosaur is.
After a while Zach finnaly said something, since he was quiet the whole drive: "Hey guys, can we race? C'mon, it'll be fun."
"Umm, i don't know..." you said "...these roads can be busy, i don't think it's safe."
"Don't be such a buzz kill y/n."
"Excuse me?! Oh it's on!" you said while glaring at Zach in a playful way. He returned the look. Alex then drove in between you two: "No way! I will not let you race y/n!" But you ignored him and screamed a countdown. In seconds you and Zach were speeding down the beautiful road.

 In seconds you and Zach were speeding down the beautiful road