VII. APOLOGY

The next day y/n woke up really early, because she couldn't sleep. All she wanted to do was hang out with someone who won't make her upset, so she went to her raptors.

She was there all day and she felt so much better that night. She decided that the next day she'll go and see them again.

That night in Alex and Zach's room

"Have you heard from y/n?" Zach asked as they both sat on the bed after the long day. "No, i haven't. Tomorrow, when she comes, we have to apologise. I'm really worried." Alex told him. "Yeah, agree."
Zach didn't want Alex to know, but he was worried too. What if y/n will never think of him the same way again?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

The next morning the boys awoke and waited for y/n to come to their room.
After half an hour of waiting, they decided that she's probably not coming, so they went looking for her. They searched for hours and went to every area of the park they could find.
They looked everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found.
"Okay, im really worried now." Alex said as they passed yet another empty enclousre. "I am too. Where could she possibly be?" Zach said.
"I heard it from some staff that there is a restricted area north of the resort. She might be there."
"We have no other options. How do we get in?"
"We'll have to sneak in."

They walked for about 2 hours, avoiding cameras and security. Finnaly they saw something in the distance, it was a big cage, sorrounded by all kinds of people. Some were soilders, some were employees.

They gave each other a questioning look and walked up

When they got close they saw a man walking on a bridge across the cage. He was controlling the raptors. They were following his commands. He threw them some meat as a reward. Alex thought he looked really familiar. He was talking to, what was probably one of his colleagues. Then they walked down the stairs, that were sorrounding the paddic. Alex recognized him.
"Owen??" He said surprised and happy, for the frist time that day forgetting about y/n.

"Alex? Is that you?" Owen said as he walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"How've you been? Y/n told me you were here, i just never got the time to come and say hi." He told him during the hug. "It's okay. It's nice to see you again." Alex said as they let go. "And who is this?" Owen asked, looking at Zach. "This is Zach. Claire's nephew." Alex said as Zach stepped foward and shook Owen's hand - he knew he was the closest thing y/n had to a father, so he was determined not to screw this up. "Nice to meet you sir."
"Sir? It's just Owen kid." Owen said smiling.
"So, what are those?" Alex asked, pointing at the cage. "Raptors, my friend." Owen answered.
As he was about to continue, someone yelled "Pig loose!"
They all turned around and saw a guy fall into the cage. Owen ran to the door and opened it. Zach, Alex and Barry were right behind him. "Are you crazy?!" Alex yelled.
Barry closed the gates, when they were half open. Owen was now standing in the middle of four, hungry raptors and their pray.