XV. THE LAST FIGHT

When they got to the main street, it was completley emtry, abandoned. Like it hasn't been touched for decades. They parked their vehicles infront of the innovation centre, quickly getting in. Owen went first, y/n followed, both had guns at the ready.  They were all running fast, the door still automatically opening for them.

"Control room! That way!" Claire said, pointing straight ahead. They ran and got to the lab. Claire stopped running, and so did the others. They looked around, trying to see anything suspicious. Claire got confused, still looking at all the gadgets and machines: "They evacuated the lab..." she said, slowly walking into one of the rooms.

The group was looking around, observing all the wierd stuff they had lying around.

There were monitors showing different dinosaurs and their body parts, there were lizards and snakes in tanks, spines in water, wires attached to them

There were monitors showing different dinosaurs and their body parts, there were lizards and snakes in tanks, spines in water, wires attached to them. It was quiet, like no one had anything to say.

Suddenly they all jumped in fright, when they heard someone behind them. There were men, collecting all the DNA samples of all the dinosaurs and putting them into containers. 

"What are you doing?" Claire asked, not understanding any of it.
"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." an all to familiar voice spoke. Hoskins walked into the room, his hands on his hips. "Didn't think you two survived." he said, looking at Owen and y/n. Y/n gave him a cold glare, holding herslef back. Hoskins looked at her: "Not going to punch me again, are ya?" he said sarcastically. Y/n moved a step foward, but Zach grabbed her hand, pulling her back.

"Where's Henry?" Claire asked, still confused. "Dr. Wu, he works for us." Hoskins told her. She had no idea what to say. Gray peeked around, from behind Owen, looking at the monitor, showing the indominus.

 Gray peeked around, from behind Owen, looking at the monitor, showing the indominus

"That's not a real dinosaur." he said, motioning with his head towards the screen. 

"No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen." Everyone was glaring at him, paying attention to his words, "You see... Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just...Shit!" In that moment, a raptor jumped into the lab, moving towards Hoskins. Owen backed away, shielding all the others behind his back. Zach grabbed y/n's hand, squeezing it in fear. They all slowly moved backwards, watching Hoskins struggle with the raptor, who was still approaching towards him.